Sideshow Din Djarin Life-Size Bust (The Mandalorian)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sideshow-collectibles-star-wars-the-mandalorian-life-sized-bust-first-look-001.jpg
sideshow-collectibles-star-wars-the-mandalorian-life-sized-bust-first-look-002.jpg

1125x682_ttbanner_400374_MandoBust.jpg

Last edited:
Half of his rifle feels a bit strange, definitely a piece you won't want to view from the back. This would potentially look great with the Sideshow life size of The Child though, and I also have the black series Darksaber to go with it too.

The big question is can Sideshow make the chrome beskar finish look as it should?

Half of his rifle feels a bit strange, definitely a piece you won't want to view from the back. This would potentially look great with the Sideshow life size of The Child though, and I also have the black series Darksaber to go with it too.

The big question is can Sideshow make the chrome beskar finish look as it should?

A bit, but better it’s there than not. Probably a removable piece, for installation and hopefully for display purposes as well with the harness/strap clip working the same way as the show.

I like the helmets, but neither ANOVOS or EFX completely nailed the Beskar finish on the licensed front. If this gets close to it, I’ll be tempted it.

Legacy Effects is working on this as well so there’s a chance.

As usual with Mando I would have preferred to see the durasteel version. Regardless, I can’t put my finger on it but something looks off with the shape of the helmet.

As usual with Mando I would have preferred to see the durasteel version. Regardless, I can’t put my finger on it but something looks off with the shape of the helmet.

I was staring at it for awhile too and I just think it's the angle that gives the helmet that longer bell-like shape. I must look at various Mando helmets all day and they're usually of helmets sitting on a table so they're often facing up. So they never really emphasize how long the mandible area is.

The angle they took this pic from makes the taper of the helmet in the front seem longer than usual but looking at a few images from the same angle, it looks accurate. It's the same thought I originally had over the stock Mando BS helmets too. Damn angles:lol

If Legacy Effects is involved I would think they probably have access to the prop? But I guess if they did Sideshow would probably proudly mention that in the description.

If Legacy Effects is involved I would think they probably have access to the prop? But I guess if they did Sideshow would probably proudly mention that in the description.

4459A241-E0E2-48F2-8C19-B5B73D121F3D.jpeg

Yeah they do. To what degree it can be related to the prop, we don’t know. It’s not a replica per se, but maybe it’ll be close to one.

The preview photos are dark and heavily shadowed and from limited angles so it’s hard to judge the actual product yet, but I think it looks pretty good from what we can see now.

Still definitely intrigued by this. Mando to me is still the best Star Wars since the OT (I’ve since watched through the entirety of Clone Wars though so that is pretty close now for me as well) so this is the type of large piece I could see myself making space for. Doubt they would use actual alumaluster for the paint though but if they did that could really push me over the edge.

If Sideshow manages to do this right this is probably the thing I'm most looking forward to seeing this May the 4th. Hopefully it goes up for preorder too so we can start the clock on when these ship out.

Back