Sideshow Din Djarin Life-Size Bust (The Mandalorian)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is up for preorder. $1550 and released in November-February. Less than a year wait time is great! I'm probably buying this, looks very nice in the pics. Also happy to see it's Fiberglass. On the negative side the base does look a little cheap.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...orian-din-djarin-sideshow-collectibles-400374
the-mandalorian-din-djarin-life-size-bust_star-wars_gallery_62605bd382784.jpg

the-mandalorian-din-djarin-life-size-bust_star-wars_gallery_62605bd331fc0.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great and the chrome really pops in the piece, but a steep price when Boba is $200+ cheaper.

I'll probably hold off on this one.

I wish you could optionally pay extra and get the complete rifle that comes together in sections. Could then display it on his back as pictured or as a full replica prop.

I think this looks $1000 better than their Fett bust though.

Yeah it definitely pops out more, not sure if I'd want to spend $1500 on it though. To be fair, I wasn't going to spend the money for the Boba bust either lol.

The chrome looks awesome in the promo shots, hopefully it looks this good for the production pieces.

I wish you could optionally pay extra and get the complete rifle that comes together in sections. Could then display it on his back as pictured or as a full replica prop.

This is what sucks without a Masters Replica company out there to do these props. So many new weapons that I’d love licensed replica props of.

Open edition and eventually they’ll offer free shipping on it. I’ll bite then.

I was wondering why no free shipping as with their other busts. Have they always started the life size stuff with shipping not included and then eventually making the shipping free?

I was wondering why no free shipping as with their other busts. Have they always started the life size stuff with shipping not included and then eventually making the shipping free?
They’ve done it with some and the legendary scale figures too. I paid $120 for the Vader bust shipping that eventually had free shipping later on.

Yes it’s pretty good. Comes in two boxes when I got it. The previous one had the unmasked option though.

Not a bad price for what you get.

I have the ANOVOS and EFX Season 1 in hand and Season 2 on order. I'm happy with many aspects of those, but from pictures I've seen, the EFX S2 is way too dark which is disappointing.

I really don't like to buy statues because of the space commitment - for both the statue and the box it comes in - but this is very tempting as long as the production piece gets the paint right.

I was wary of the base from the teasers because I saw the plus marks on the side and thought the Death Star lights etched into the front like the other life sized pieces would detract from it.

It looks a little cheap replaced with a flat black insert; would've been nice to get something simple like a Mythorsaur or Mudhorn skull etched into the front. But I will take this over the what they did for the other busts.

Not a bad price for what you get.

I have the ANOVOS and EFX Season 1 in hand and Season 2 on order. I'm happy with many aspects of those, but from pictures I've seen, the EFX S2 is way too dark which is disappointing.

I really don't like to buy statues because of the space commitment - for both the statue and the box it comes in - but this is very tempting as long as the production piece gets the paint right.

I was wary of the base from the teasers because I saw the plus marks on the side and thought the Death Star lights etched into the front like the other life sized pieces would detract from it.

It looks a little cheap replaced with a flat black insert; would've been nice to get something simple like a Mythorsaur or Mudhorn skull etched into the front. But I will take this over the what they did for the other busts.

I am thinking about fixing the little $40 Regal Robot mudhorn skull to the front of the base, I think it could work and look pretty cool.

I am thinking about fixing the little $40 Regal Robot mudhorn skull to the front of the base, I think it could work and look pretty cool.

I was thinking about Regal Robot as well, like the small Mythosaur. Great idea.

Actually come to think of it, I have the EFX Mythosaur pendant which might fit nicely.

I'm not really super into plaques but I thought that might work as well to fill the blank space.

I was thinking about Regal Robot as well, like the small Mythosaur. Great idea.

Actually come to think of it, I have the EFX Mythosaur pendant which might fit nicely.

I'm not really super into plaques but I thought that might work as well to fill the blank space.

Regal Robot has both of the larger sized skulls of the Mythosaur and the Mudhorn on sale for 20% off today only if you or anyone else is interested. I ordered the Mythosaur as I eventually want it on the wall behind my life size Fett.

Regal Robot has both of the larger sized skulls of the Mythosaur and the Mudhorn on sale for 20% off today only if you or anyone else is interested. I ordered the Mythosaur as I eventually want it on the wall behind my life size Fett.

Free shipping on the maquettes they have, too.

I have the large Armorer Mythosaur. They do good work. I like their grav charge, too. I'm glad they've been allowed to officially step into the replica game. Look forward to seeing what they come up with.

The body is tilted to the right. As if their mando statue wasn't tilted enough.
C0C1C568-C028-4FF6-B465-6969E258E153.jpeg

The bust does have a bit of a tilt but I can live with it, even if the armor not being perpendicular to the base makes my eye twitch a tiny bit.

F98573B4-13BD-49B3-81F8-F2B077F992D4.jpeg

But he’s always in like a gunslinger lean so I think it’s fine. And the articulated head balances it out

76BB16EA-7DCF-4557-80D9-63EAF745105C.jpeg

Back