Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII maquette

Every 1/4 iron Man statue sideshow produces turns out to be a QC nightmare. just the lighting effects on this statue alone I don't think Sideshow can get right. Even most of the half scales and life size bust have tons of issues. It's the sideshow Cruse.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Every 1/4 iron Man statue sideshow produces turns out to be a QC nightmare. just the lighting effects on this statue alone I don't think Sideshow can get right. Even most of the half scales and life size bust have tons of issues. It's the sideshow Cruse.

i can only speak of the MK III as it's the only SS iron man i own. outside a few having a little extra dirt weathering on the feet (mine was perfectly fine), haven't heard of any qc nightmares on the piece...

I'm to afraid to preorder this because of the light effects and such but if it turns out great in production I am buying immediately.

No surprise it's delayed. I'm excited to get it when it does ship.

Ok, here it is... Should be coming out soon. What are we thinking about it? I need to see more pics, but I'm not sure about the color. I looks like has a bit of an orange hue like their VII lifesize bust had it (which I hated it)

119753674_10157456203011847_4420409476033966842_n.jpg

Statue looks awesome. But the colors are wayyyy off.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case but I'm not confident. Looking forward to in hand pics.
Couldn't agree more. This statues pose is amazing. If they have stricter QC I think this could be a top 5 iron man from SS. I might even consider selling my mark VI to get this one if the in hand pics come out good.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case but I'm not confident. Looking forward to in hand pics.

Yeah me too, i hope that! its definitly my most wanted piece with prime 1 dkr bane this year! But i got a few statues from sideshow they look in unboxing videos very very bright and matt. the worst from them was 3PO legendary scale figure (legacy effects too) that video was horror but i bought him and was blown away that he looks like the updated pictures from sideshow side and was gold and glossy and not light yellow and matt.

Yeah me too, i hope that! its definitly my most wanted piece with prime 1 dkr bane this year! But i got a few statues from sideshow they look in unboxing videos very very bright and matt. the worst from them was 3PO legendary scale figure (legacy effects too) that video was horror but i bought him and was blown away that he looks like the updated pictures from sideshow side and was gold and glossy and not light yellow and matt.

This was on my top 5 most wanted piece of this year. Probably one of my favorite IM from Sideshow too but I have had this color issue before. I owned the Mark VII bust and it had the exact same orange color when *any* light was shinned on it. Sideshow nailed the gold parts on the latest IM releases, the Mark III was damn near perfect paintjob if it wasn't for the dirty feet (which they also did on this statue but not to the same extend of the Mark III 1/4) and that new Mark III Bust is amazing, so I'm surprised if they got this wrong again after so many homeruns. Look at this pics of the 1/1 bust:

sideshow-avengers-iron-man-mark-vii-1_1_920603514acc8b3357ba3bf2c22d26ff.jpg

If pics don't open, go here

quite a difference from this:

iron-man-mark-vii_marvel_gallery_5c4bf1fb98419.jpg

Yeah i know what u mean, dont use warm light (yellow with white or white only) perfect would be white with blue proportion , than you have an nice darker one red tone and not orange.

Ok, here it is... Should be coming out soon. What are we thinking about it? I need to see more pics, but I'm not sure about the color. I looks like has a bit of an orange hue like their VII lifesize bust had it (which I hated it)

119753674_10157456203011847_4420409476033966842_n.jpg

I agree with your concern here. I think this looks like it turned out great but the red color might be a deal breaker. Really want to see high quality in hand photos from buyers before paying up for this.

I also have the Mark 3 and am very happy with it.

Shipping notice received - should be on the way on October 7th! Fingers crossed. 120 Usd shipping to Europe - ouch.

Back