Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the size but thanos on Throne price is all jacked up still.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yep on of the few pieces I'm mad I missed out on because I didn't get back into collecting until the new Wolverine PF.

Yep on of the few pieces I'm mad I missed out on because I didn't get back into collecting until the new Wolverine PF.
I'm mad at sideshow because I had thanos on Throne and 4(not even kidding) came defective and they told me they had non left. So instead of keeping a broken and defective piece I ended up with Galactus :)

Holy crap I only had one issue with a piece ever and it was with OG Pajama Sabretooth and he had a stain on his PJ's in the crotch lol.

I've had TONS of issues with sideshow.

Damn this is looks pretty great.

Could be my "MCU movie piece" of my collection...

My only complaint would be to include a remove in a package that costs almost $800. It's a bit annoying to have to always hit the button the back of the statue.

My only complaint would be to include a remove in a package that costs almost $800. It's a bit annoying to have to always hit the button the back of the statue.

Hmm, how about plugging it in to a smart switch that works with a smartphone app or Alexa/Google/Siri? I chose fans with mechanical switch so we can do this at home as we frequently misplace remotes.

Hmm, how about plugging it in to a smart switch that works with a smartphone app or Alexa/Google/Siri? I chose fans with mechanical switch so we can do this at home as we frequently misplace remotes.
I have all my stuff plugged into smart switches.

Great idea. This is my first light up piece so I haven't had to deal with that. All my other lights are tied to my iPhone with an app that came with it.

Great idea. This is my first light up piece so I haven't had to deal with that. All my other lights are tied to my iPhone with an app that came with it.
Yeah beat way to deal with statues with lights.
My LEDS around the statues and office are all on wifi switch's. I get them on amazon for like 5$ a switch.

Just some quick and dirty cell phone pics. Statue is stunning in person. They really nailed the armor and the shine and the lighting effect is amazing. Since I don't collect movies statues this one is going next to my computer in my gaming room with my PS5/Series X and my OLED. Will keep it on during gaming :)

View attachment 501222
View attachment 501223
View attachment 501224
View attachment 501225
View attachment 501226
View attachment 501227
View attachment 501228
View attachment 501229

They really nailed this one. I don't collect marvel statues but this has to be one of the best production pieces out there! Looks perfect next to the TV screen

No lie though the longer I have it the more impressed I am with the paint. They really NAILED the paint job on this piece and I'm not even talking about the light up colored see through resin pieces. His armor is PERFECT. They have that brushed gold on all the panels and it has the perfect new car metallic finish and it even feels like that on the fingers. The only debris is on his boots because of the explosion and it looks great. Honestly yes its pricey but damn did Legacy and Sideshow nail this piece.

So... I saw this piece a while ago and thought it looked cool but I don't collect statues much anymore. Probably picked up 2 in the last 3 years.
Popped in here a couple of weeks ago and the inhand pictures looked pretty impressive. I have MkI, II, III & VI already so thought why not.
Reward points i've had sitting there for a while nearly covered the rather large shipping costs.

Didn't even look at the number on the shipper so got a rather nice surprise when I checked out he base...

20201215_001346.jpg

This is a great looking piece. The dynamic pose and surroundings really suit the character...

20201215_002610.jpg

20201215_002627.jpg

20201215_002642.jpg

20201215_002700.jpg

20201215_002712.jpg

20201215_002717.jpg

20201215_002726.jpg

20201215_002735.jpg

Last edited:
Yep great pics. They nailed the paint and pose IMO. Him in the flying back while the explosion is underneath him is fantastic. They also managed to nail the smoke and flame effects on the base.

It all looks great but I can't get over how good the wrist rocket effect looks with the smoke and hint of blue

I see this is a preorder item again. Which means Sideshow is batch producing this thing as they go. No wonder the ES is 3000. Could be bad as later Sideshow batches are often known to dip in quality.

Back