Statue Sideshow Iron Man MK VII 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is beautiful!

Hard to pick my favourite between the III and the VI now. The paint is pretty much perfect in my opinion. Sideshow nailed this one.The lights are also the brightest I've seen on a SS Iron Man statue.
0163f0af440fba4f3ec5cf6abc838833.jpg
eeb1175f9883accf42527ca58486c86e.jpg
f0813b3f8042337d33115d6a5fb159f5.jpg

Pardon the phone pics! I need to take the real camera out for this one!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wow they absolutely nailed this one. Diamond in the rough! Impressive light up features and paint work.

Holy crap Raikirik that looks great!! I usually hate light up features but it absolutely sells this piece for sure.

I only collect X-Men as of late but I've wanted an Iron Man for years and this one fits the bill almost perfectly. I also would have it in a dark room where I game so the light up feature would actually work out quite well. DAMMIT SIDESHOW.

Edit: Welp

Untitled.jpg

This thing is beautiful!

Hard to pick my favourite between the III and the VI now. The paint is pretty much perfect in my opinion. Sideshow nailed this one.The lights are also the brightest I've seen on a SS Iron Man statue.
0163f0af440fba4f3ec5cf6abc838833.jpg
eeb1175f9883accf42527ca58486c86e.jpg
f0813b3f8042337d33115d6a5fb159f5.jpg

Pardon the phone pics! I need to take the real camera out for this one!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Great shots my friend. I have watched some youtube videos on this piece and man its tempting to get this. It looks fantastic. Near perfect. Congrats again.

The part that sticks out to me aside from the great pose and paint is how good the light up feature looks even in bright rooms. I just watched a few videos of the MKVII at SDCC 2019 and he still looks amazing even in that greatly lit room. Legacy Effects did a helluva job there.

The part that sticks out to me aside from the great pose and paint is how good the light up feature looks even in bright rooms. I just watched a few videos of the MKVII at SDCC 2019 and he still looks amazing even in that greatly lit room. Legacy Effects did a helluva job there.
Did this statue come with a way to change the light ? Because without the light on the statue is still cool but that light makes this piece.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Did this statue come with a way to change the light ? Because without the light on the statue is still cool but that light makes this piece.

Doesn't seem to be. This is a terrific looking piece, especially when lit up. But I have resisted purchase because the red paint looks off and the fear of light failure. Sideshow does not have a great track record with light up function holding up in the long haul. All that said I'm still considering buying this.

I doubt it but I really like the look either way. I wouldn't recommend keeping the light on 24/7 obviously. LED's last a long time so I would say by the time you're tired of this statue and move on from it *cough* eBay *cough* the light will most likely still be working unless you get a defective piece.

One of the biggest problems with the older IM statues was the paint and so far from everything I've seen in this thread, on StatueForum and on Youtube unboxings the paint is immaculate. I also love the dynamic pose where he's flying backwards and shooting off a missile. This will be my first and only movie piece and that's because I just love the movie armor. The comic armors have never done anything for me and I really hope we see a version of the movie armor in the Avengers videogame some day.

So I recently ordered this, and this is my first statue. So out of 3000 that were made I got number 0166. I am really impressed with the colors and details.

Just some quick and dirty cell phone pics. Statue is stunning in person. They really nailed the armor and the shine and the lighting effect is amazing. Since I don't collect movies statues this one is going next to my computer in my gaming room with my PS5/Series X and my OLED. Will keep it on during gaming :)

XpnEqdF.jpg
4G2NdJa.jpg
iYzwLbm.jpg
lFtOTCl.jpg
x5rJLSl.jpg
Gtwk2qW.jpg
kWVDwC0.jpg
2ohrwnq.jpg

This piece came out great. Now I'm stuck between this piece and sideshows new Thanos.

This piece came out great. Now I'm stuck between this piece and sideshows new Thanos.

Didn't even know they were making a new Thanos and it looks sick but damn it's 1:5 which counts me out. It's super nice though.

Didn't even know they were making a new Thanos and it looks sick but damn it's 1:5 which counts me out. It's super nice though.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the size but thanos on Throne price is all jacked up still.

Back