Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look pretty good, but Blonde's sculpt is off. i might get the regular versions. none of the exclusive items grab me. i have 1/6th white shirts i can slap some red paint on and i have loose 1/6 head i can cut an ear off of lol. plus i have the Palisades.

I don't even think Blue was made in the Mezco or NECA series... he would be an interesting addition.

I know NECA hasn't made Blue yet and I was pretty sure Palisades or Mezco didn't either. He would be cool just to be the first Blue figure.

Brown is probably a given though since for some reason everybody makes a Brown figure despite him being so unimportant :rolleyes: Wonder why.

I think I'm going to just wait and see if the non-exclusive versions will end up for sale cheaply from resellers. I might get them if they were cheap enough. The exclusives aren't really that big of a deal IMHO.

I think this line could end up like the X-Files. Slow, poor sellers but $$$ on the secondary market. My philosophy is always pre-order if you have the slightest possiblity of keeping it or wanting it. It doesn't cost anything to cancel unless you do flex pay (which 12" figures almost need now :lol ). Better to be safe than sorry.

Blonde's is really the only great exclusive. Orange's can easily be remade and White's was just a minor prop in the opening scene. I still can't think of what Pink's exclusive will be (or Brown/Blue if they get made). Coffe cup? Lack of tip? Comb? Diamonds to put in the satchel? :confused:

Lets be honest, they HAVE to at least make Pink if nobody else. But in the preview pic banner (under Freaks Logo) you can see the three figures, and then three MORE suits visable, which suggests more figures (ie Pink, Brown, and Blue).

These would be cool exclusives :chew

dogswallpapertm4.jpg

Crimeny?!? All the waaaay back on page 5.

Anyway, the 360 views are up... not sure if they were before. But Madsen's sculpt looks especially good on the 360. Harder to tell with Keitel and Roth since they're wearing glasses.

Still does appear everyone has the same suit (again not sure if thats accurate) but on the plus-side Madsen is definitely sporting some black cowboy boots as opposed to the black loafers for White and Orange.

And everyone's sold out but Orange, and he's only got about 20 or 30 till sold out. No edition size on the regulars yet, still TBD.

Yeah Madsen is looking much better in the 360° view. I wish the others weren't wearing sunglasses, kind of defeats the purpose of having a 360 view of these since the clothing isn't all that detailed and the sunglasses cover up the face. It's usually the head sculpts and paints I look at in these 360's.
Roth is looking better, at least they'll all look great in their sunglasses. :cool:

Here's hoping to them looking good in hand... I'm still not over the moon about these (would have preferred more accessories) but for now I'm keeping them.

I canceled my RD figures the other day. Just to much coming this year, and these were actually an easy cancel for me.

Sorry to resurrect an old and long dead thread, but I wanted to mention that Sideshow just sent me a free "sold out" Exclusive Mr. White figure along with my 1:6 Yoda figure order. Not too shabby, Sideshow, thanks! :clap
Did anybody else get freebies with their recent orders?

Yes it was VERY generous, unless of course they sent me someone else's order by mistake, but its doubtful since he has been sold out for a long time. Perhaps they're rewarding me for not cancelling my Hot Toys Indy, which shipped out the same day...:whip:huh

Back