Sideshow gift giveaway, What did you get!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a giftcard to use up so I ordered something and I put in for the free gift but I got an email from SS stating that I fell just short of getting it. Shucks! :(

I had a giftcard to use up so I ordered something and I put in for the free gift but I got an email from SS stating that I fell just short of getting it. Shucks! :(

Haha, yup same here when I ordered my Crimson Dynamo bust. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one, I just forgot about the $40 rule...

Haha, yup same here when I ordered my Crimson Dynamo bust. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one, I just forgot about the $40 rule...

I wasn't pulling a fast one, I just thought I had made it by the skin of my teeth. :(

Got a Vampire Buffy as a gift with my Bowen Silver Surfer. I guess they must have thousands in stock or something...

:mad:I GOT CRAP BECAUSE AFTER THEY SHIPPED ME MY SPECIES FIGURE I CALLED THEM AND ASKED WHERE THE F MY FREEBIE WAS AND THEY SAID I FORGOT TO CHECK A FRIGGIN BOX THAT APPEARED ON THE FINAL SALE SCREEN!!!!! :banghead YES THIS IS ALL IN BOLD BECAUSE THEY PISSED ME OFF!!! AS MUCH AS I SPEND ON SIDESHOW AND THEY STILL, EVEN AFTER I CALLED, REFUSED TO SEND IT TO ME!!! :mad:

:mad:I GOT CRAP BECAUSE AFTER THEY SHIPPED ME MY SPECIES FIGURE I CALLED THEM AND ASKED WHERE THE F MY FREEBIE WAS AND THEY SAID I FORGOT TO CHECK A FRIGGIN BOX THAT APPEARED ON THE FINAL SALE SCREEN!!!!! :banghead YES THIS IS ALL IN BOLD BECAUSE THEY PISSED ME OFF!!! AS MUCH AS I SPEND ON SIDESHOW AND THEY STILL, EVEN AFTER I CALLED, REFUSED TO SEND IT TO ME!!! :mad:
Hmmm. They just forgot to send me mine. I remember checking the box and reading the terms but I still had to call them about my free gift. They said they would ship it out to me now.... fingers crossed I get something neat.

Hmmm. They just forgot to send me mine. I remember checking the box and reading the terms but I still had to call them about my free gift. They said they would ship it out to me now.... fingers crossed I get something neat.

I guess you lucked out... I even offered to pay the shipping and they still denied me!!! Friggin nutz!!!

I guess you lucked out... I even offered to pay the shipping and they still denied me!!! Friggin nutz!!!

That sucks man. Well at least you aren't missing out on much. They said they were shipping me out some weird Hot Toys figure as my free gift... something called a Hicks or something stupid like that. Eh. I will probably let my dog have it.

That sucks man. Well at least you aren't missing out on much. They said they were shipping me out some weird Hot Toys figure as my free gift... something called a Hicks or something stupid like that. Eh. I will probably let my dog have it.

HAAAHA!!! I should've seen that comming from you! :rotfl:rotfl

:duff

I wonder if I should bother to order something else since they have extended the promotion. I don't know what I would do with another vamp Buffy.

I would have taken a vampire Buffy. I got Slave Brent...who's that you might ask? Well, that's a POTA figure. He's practice fodder.

I got a Slave Brent too. They must be out of Buffy. I'd have preferred her over a dirty guy in a loin cloth, but--Hey! A free figure is a free figure.

I ordered the ex Belloq. The Idol Environment takes up more then half the box, Belloq is on top of that with a small styrofoam spacer taking up the last bit of space. The character key was able to be placed right on top without having to do any major repacking. Oh well... I heard stories of much cooler items. :banghead

So did anyone get anything...um...Good? I think someone posted that they got an Endor Troop and a couple folks got Medi Magneto. Any Dead figures?

On the comments page for the Free Gift article on SS, somebody claimed to have gotten a Medi Clone Trooper Commander and somebody else got a SS 12" Han Solo. I hope whatever I get is 1/6 scale, but it will probably be a character key.

Back