Sideshow gift giveaway, What did you get!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who got a FREE calendar as part of this promotion?

Must have run out of buffy's ;)

Maybe the higher price you pay, the better the gift?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who got a FREE calendar as part of this promotion?

No calendar for me, just another Vamp Buffy figure.

You had to have an order that was at least $40 and over prior to shipping, it had to be in stock at the time of the promotion (no pre-ordered figures shipping at the time), and you also had to check the box saying that you want a free figure included with your order and that you agree to the extra shipping charge.

SSC also said that your extra figure might have to be shipped separately if there wasn't any room with your ordered item, I think this would've shipped at the exact same time so you would've known by now.

I'm thinking about ordering two figures but am not sure if I order both together do I only get one free gift or would SS honor each as qualify for a free gift and ship two with my order?

Must have run out of buffy's ;)

Maybe the higher price you pay, the better the gift?

Nope, I asked and as long as you spend over 40.00 you get something.
Does not depend on total dollars spent.

Well, I'd prefer one of the Endor stooges to a Buffy or a Giles (especially as I already got a Giles for my Prof. Indy custom).

Magneto'd be OK.

Guess I'll find out Tuesday.

Ordered a Bowen Silver Surfer, so I guess I'll be expecting a vamp Buffy like everyone else.

Hopefully not.

I picked up a PF... the shipping for it plus the free gift was $42. I hope the gift is worth it.

I didn't get anything :(

I guess I forgot to check the box that says "Give me free stuff". Kinda frustrating. But, all my Buffy stuff is boxed up, so I don't really mind.

I place an order for my Medicom Punsiher RAH and my brother ordered his Species maquette and we got jack S:censoredT
I had to call and after a few minutes we got the issue resolved,we'll be getting the 2 gifts when my Obi-Wan ships.
:chew

All you folks who got a Vampire Buffy and don't really need or want it. Who would be willing to sell me the nude figure? I need a female buck for a project.

I didn't get anything :(

I guess I forgot to check the box that says "Give me free stuff". Kinda frustrating. But, all my Buffy stuff is boxed up, so I don't really mind.

I didn't either when I ordered Belloq on In stock second chance. Not a biggie honestly cause I haven't called about it.

Back