Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Social Aug 25, 2012

Gonna throw this out there. I'm sending my emails out to all of the companies looking for prizes for our party. If anyone has any connections for prizes please let me know. I will be sending notes to all of the big companies though so please ask me before sending anything out so we don't bombard one company with multiple emails/messages.

Thanks and any help is appreciated!

Can you send me what you are using so I can check with my artist friends ?

Oh you missed this?

I'm leaving Las Vegas for my 10 week internship in Bremerton from June 4 - August 10. So if I have any questions about the area, you might be able to help me out. I know Bremerton is not exactly Seattle, but I do intend to buy the Wave2Go pass for the ferry and get over at least once a week, most likely on Sundays. It's a long way, but if I spend the better part of the day there, and read on the hour ferry each way, I think it will be quite an experience.

Suggestions? We can take it to PM... ;)

Doh, we were officially denied freebies from Hasbro.

I has a sad. :(

That stinks. :(

Did they offer freebies last time? If so, what were they?

Have you tried LEGO?

Shropt! If I make it, I call dibs on being the one pulling the names out of the hat. I don't want to win any prizes, and I want to do my part for the freaks...

Still, really, really hoping I can make it. :panic:

Shropt! If I make it, I call dibs on being the one pulling the names out of the hat. I don't want to win any prizes, and I want to do my part for the freaks...

Still, really, really hoping I can make it. :panic:

I kept pulling my own name out of the hat... I think I eventually left it out of the hat after I had so much stuff. :D

We'll let everyone have a chance to pull a name. Hopefully I can get some freebies. We didn't have anything from Hasbro last time but I was hoping for at least something.

Waller, since your epic journey to full vintage has been completed, maybe you could give away some of your collection at the CVI Freaks party.

:lol

:monkey3

Waller, since your epic journey to full vintage has been completed, maybe you could give away some of your collection at the CVI Freaks party.

:lol

:monkey3

Nice try! :lol

I might be on the hunt for vintage cardbacks now. I hope I can find some there. :panic:

Back