Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Party Aug 25, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Freaks Celebration 6 Social Aug 25, 2012

Im in if your making T-Shirt's Im in for one also.

You can put me down as tentative. I'll be at CVI but have no idea what my schedule will be like at this time. I fly out the next day mid day so I'm not sure what my saturday night will be like.

Glad your heading this up again Shropt, you did a great job last time I had a lot of fun.

Glad your heading this up again Shropt, you did a great job last time I had a lot of fun.

Thanks. I should be locking down a location soon. No one even wanted to talk to me until around this time last Celebration for reservations.

I'm weighing options for my vacation this year. I'm jonesing something wicked for a roadtrip.

I'm road tripping up and back from Las Vegas to Seattle to get to my ten week internship at a hospital up there. Can't wait to hit the road, have ten weeks off from my boring job job, and actually learn radiation therapy hands on! Should be a scenic trip too. Can't wait to be surrounded by green again. Oh, how I miss the green...

That would be pretty scenic. Will you be passing through Idaho?

Vacation will be my chance to get away from the green. I need metropolitan landscapes for a bit. Star Wars and drinking with Freaks would be a hell of a coup de grace.

Going toward California by way of Reno, then up through Oregon and then Washington. Nixed the Idaho route, at least for the way out.

Yes, freaks party would be a coup de grace! :hi5:

Driving home will suck. :lol

I flew over Idaho once. Beautiful geography from where I was looking. I'd like to drive Wyoming too. I thought about doing El Paso to Cheyenne once. Then Cheyenne to Portland. Gotta get to Texas first though.

I'm road tripping up and back from Las Vegas to Seattle to get to my ten week internship at a hospital up there. Can't wait to hit the road, have ten weeks off from my boring job job, and actually learn radiation therapy hands on! Should be a scenic trip too. Can't wait to be surrounded by green again. Oh, how I miss the green...

Seattle? Iiiinteresting.

Back