Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure Batman wouldn't have faced Vader face-to-face to begin with. If anything he would have started with a stealth attack. Boba Fett fought Vader to a standstill I'm sure Batman can do the same.

Boba Fett fought vader to a stand still? The guy who has a self destruct button on the back of his jet pack?

Boba Fett fought vader to a stand still? The guy who has a self destruct button on the back of his jet pack?

2426303-eote__9_.jpg

Vader recovered but only because Boba didnt finish it.

:lol pretty much sums up every fight in storytelling history: character 'A' has the upper hand but the irresistible delivery of a final retort or reflective pause allows character 'B' the recovery opportunity needed to land a defeating blow.

That comic poops on everything we saw in the OT movies, so it can take its proper place lining a bird cage. :lecture Boba would have a hard time against Farmboy Luke. He could probably take out a stormtrooper or two.

That comic poops on everything we saw in the OT movies, so it can take its proper place lining a bird cage. :lecture Boba would have a hard time against Farmboy Luke. He could probably take out a stormtrooper or two.

Althought he does seem to treat Boba with respect in ESB. He tells him NOOOOO desintegrations! And he says he will be compensate if solo dies, meaning it seems like he doesn't want the confrontation. Also, the way Boba speaks to Vader is unlike any other character dares to address him. I say if ROTJ weren't such a kid friendly mess things would have turned out very different for Boba.

Boba Fett laid waste to several IG-88 droids. Overcame nigh-impossible odds to do so.

Great vid (Vader/Batman). But I won't tolerate talking down Boba Fett :)

My Sideshow Vader arrived last night after i finished my 6 month payment plan :)
It is awesome. I can safely say at the prices these thing are that I have less than 0%interest in the Hot Toys Vader.

Yeah, I'd say it's just you, Kamandi. :lol

Seriously, how can you tell size relative to Sideshow's from that picture? :p

If they used the same TT slim body for Ben they did on Luke Bespin I have a really good idea. HT Luke Bespin is standing next to SS ESB Vader on my shelf. The size diff is about the same.

I understand the figs in the picture are prototypes. But the height is one of the major issues everyone has had with the SS and I find it curious people aren't looking more closely at this.

Back