Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome as the Mythos Vader is, Darksith72, you make me wish they had included an extra hand with a hologram of Padme. A truely impressive setup. Thank you for sharing.

Does that light up like the Palpatine hologram that one of the clones came with?

namely to custom, I completely disassemble the arm of vader and place the arm of the sith anakin sideshow .....

For the hologram of Padmé is good for Hasbro, I only removed the small base that was present below and I put it on hand ...

This will be the second vader will have a hologram, for my vader ANH is also with a hologram, hologram boba fett ...

Thanks ar pixelpiper to make this possible. Dont look at the wires, its only a working test :)

29577dccf7770ec5a1dc1645c819a78a.jpg

Need some advice, I want to display my Vader at work in my office. I don't want to just leave it on my desk collecting dust. I have seen some cubes made specifically for action figures. Has anyone used any of these? Will this Vader figure even fit in one?

Back