Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've loved to have seen the nitpicking during the first Vader release but I'm sure it would've been the same as most other figs:lol That was my very first 1/6th figure after seeing someone on the Spawn boards show off theirs and I can't wait for this one. Hopefully, they get it out soon since it's charging today.

Vader charging today the 7th
Wolffe charging the 9th
When is Grievous charging?

Not sure when Grievous is charging for the fact he may be delayed but not sure. Guessing he will charge beginning to mid February. My Status for Vader says Shipping Soon. :yess::panic:

Why did they move my flex from the 5th to the 15th?!!?? :mad: :crying :mad: :(:(:(

Really? Wonder why they did that but I wonder for the Flex Payments they pushed you guys out as for us paying full are going to be getting ours much sooner. That sucks.

I just called to have my final flex charged early but I was told I couldn't as Vader wasn't in the warehouse. I was also told that they are only getting a partial shipment of him. I really hate this partial shipment stuff. Looks like I have to wait until the 15th.

I just called to have my final flex charged early but I was told I couldn't as Vader wasn't in the warehouse. I was also told that they are only getting a partial shipment of him. I really hate this partial shipment stuff. Looks like I have to wait until the 15th.

Yup I was told the same thing. :monkey2

Back