Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

Hmmm while my fist thought is "hell yes!!!!"

Upon looking at the art work... is that really Diablo? I mean I don't see it at all.

Well, they've never released a full body pic of him from 3, so it's not beyond belief that he could be taking a different form or shape. But the face in that drawing is certainly the same as the few pics of him released so far.

Last time SS did a statue based on Diablo 3 it turned out the as probably the most epic piece they ever produced!

80231_press01.jpg

8023-1600x1200.jpg

Well, they've never released a full body pic of him from 3, so it's not beyond belief that he could be taking a different form or shape. But the face in that drawing is certainly the same as the few pics of him released so far.

True but I'm just going from what I know of his shape/look in D2.

The barbarian rocks but I was never a fan of the character so I won't be getting him. I will entertain some of the other characters, especially Diablo!

The barbarian rocks but I was never a fan of the character so I won't be getting him. I will entertain some of the other characters, especially Diablo!

Diablo will be mine!!!!!!!!!! So glad we are getting new product for this license!

Yes, new mortal vessel. It's not overly difficult to figure out who it is.

Also, full art has been released multiple times over. It's all over the d3 concept art site and the BlizzCon key art had a full body shot of a female styled Diablo...

~LoA

Yes, new mortal vessel. It's not overly difficult to figure out who it is.

Also, full art has been released multiple times over. It's all over the d3 concept art site and the BlizzCon key art had a full body shot of a female styled Diablo...

~LoA

Well yeah I guess the female style Diablo would explain the paper thin waist on the statue.
But that's what I'm saying, to me that's not Diablo.

Meh, female D3....not for me. Maybe I'll change my mind when D3 game comes out...more likely it will before the statue anyway. Female Wizard and Male Monk plz.

Wish this game would be out already so I can quit my job and start playing like its the end of the world. Instead I have people trying to get ____ done by me like its the end of the woorld!!!

Wish this game would be out already so I can quit my job and start playing like its the end of the world. Instead I have people trying to get ____ done by me like its the end of the woorld!!!

I've saved up a bit of money for Diablo 3. I have a few closets full of Cup of Noodles. When that game comes out I'm not leaving my house for 3 years.

I've saved up a bit of money for Diablo 3. I have a few closets full of Cup of Noodles. When that game comes out I'm not leaving my house for 3 years.

:1-1: :lol You're my kind of guy.

My contract will end in 2 more weeks so I am fine. Problem is I will porbably get another tempt or perm job by then.

Built my main desktop computer for this D3, 6 months ago....now its getting older. Just bought this new laptop just a month ago for D3 and work. Both are definitely ready for D3.

Collectors edition is on order and have the overthrown ex, would love a PF Mephisto.

Nov 23 - DC Comics will publish Diablo #1 (of 5) comics.

God I wish I bought a second Overthrown Ex from eBay when it was cheap. A year from now, I can flip it like its the end of the world, LOL. What a sleeper grail this one is.

Last time SS did a statue based on Diablo 3 it turned out the as probably the most epic piece they ever produced!

80231_press01.jpg

8023-1600x1200.jpg

this piece is unbelievable.
I hope I never have to sell mine ... :monkey1

If You Own Diablo 3 Overthrown, You Might Want to Look at This...maybe

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uDVWY3oJDI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uDVWY3oJDI[/ame]

Beginning at second 00:35 of this video is the armor set the barbarian (in the Diablo 3 Overthrown statue) is wearing.

Last edited:
With the coming release of Diablo 3 I renamed this thread to be about this statue only and merged with Chunky's thread.

Back