Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

Just got a notice from Sideshow that they are cancelling my waitlist for the exclusive of this statue. They must be doing some housekeeping.

does anyone own this, is this statue that great in person? got an ex going for 600usd, is that price too high?

I got an ex of this statue and I think its awesome! But I do prefer to display it with the regular head so the ex-head isnt that important for me.

If its worth 600$ or not, I dont know.

does anyone own this, is this statue that great in person? got an ex going for 600usd, is that price too high?

Oh, it's worth it. It's one of the most complex and coolest statues Sideshow has released.

D3-1.jpg

D3-4.jpg

its by pablo v.... so yeah, its worth it.

Should be somewhere 400-500. $600 is a bit high unless u are impatience. This statue was available for monthsssss. The Reg was still available a few days ago. Put yourself on the WL if I were you.

its by pablo v.... so yeah, its worth it.

really? didnt know that, thanks:)

I got the Ex and man, this is my personal grail. Can't wait for Diablo III to come out. Details on this thing is beyond belief.

Should be somewhere 400-500. $600 is a bit high unless u are impatience. This statue was available for monthsssss. The Reg was still available a few days ago. Put yourself on the WL if I were you.

I got the Ex and man, this is my personal grail. Can't wait for Diablo III to come out. Details on this thing is beyond belief.

hope i can get this soon, and tell how awesome this is in person. didnt have the chance to see the ex in person.

Some people gonna regrets not getting this one.....D3 gonna be out early 2012.

Hope they make a Wizard and Monk next!!!!!

Nice statue and i like diablo a lot but im not in love with the barbarian. I really would love some more warcraft or starcraft statues, kerrigan or maybe varian wrynn. Maybe even jaina or thrall!

I'm kind of underwhelmed by the Barbarian.

I mean you have the Diablo license and that's what you make? How about Diablo? Mephisto? Tyrael!?

Back