Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool's Ex. Chicken Replacement...

What would they charge you if you just decided to keep both?

I don't know but William specifically said they charge the custom a substantial amount for keeping a replacement part. I wouldn't be surprised if they charged you half a statue for keeping this EX piece. One things for sure SSC is going to make it count "$" for wanting to keep an extra EX piece.

I found a small paint chip on the back of the right arm, right along the seam where red meets black. Luckily it's on the back side and can't be seen, and it's on the red part, not the black...so, I'll touch it up...not going to bother going through SS for this one.

I don't know what they normally do but when I got a replacement jetpack for my Rex PF the main decal was upside down. I emailed them and they said they didn't have enough replacements so I kept both, they never charged me for it so I thought I might get it repainted if there is ever a jango PF to use as a secondary jet pack seeing as they are almost exactly the same just with different colors apps. So I don't know, it might be a roll of the dice. :dunno

They probably realized they screwed up so they can't charge you for that. But :lecture if they sent you a replacement part that was fine and you kept both the defective part and the replacement part who knows? They might have a problem with that. :dunno

ow dear...this topic started so well...it was like all statues were fine from Deadpool. but the more posts i read the more problems i see. hope mine will come in fine.

I don't know but William specifically said they charge the custom a substantial amount for keeping a replacement part. I wouldn't be surprised if they charged you half a statue for keeping this EX piece. One things for sure SSC is going to make it count "$" for wanting to keep an extra EX piece.

Oh well probably not worth it then. I just received a replacement head for my chipped one and it indicated the piece was $10 so I thought maybe that's all you would get charged. Speaking of which I need to get smashing that lol

ow dear...this topic started so well...it was like all statues were fine from Deadpool. but the more posts i read the more problems i see. hope mine will come in fine.

I would say over all they have been great. The issues that have arisen have been ones that SS has taken care of. The actually piece is amazing to me anyway the paint and sculpt is unreal. Defiantly something special.

I would say over all they have been great. The issues that have arisen have been ones that SS has taken care of. The actually piece is amazing to me anyway the paint and sculpt is unreal. Defiantly something special.

Oh yeah, deadpool is great. I'm getting a replacement base, so I'm happy. I'm not too concerned about a small paint chip on the back of his arm...that's easily fixable.

I think most of the issues with this piece have been pretty minor. The piece, overall, is outstanding!!

The guy told me its like a microfiber cloth. Prob just to buff the shine off the paint

There will always be issues. I don't think it's bad this far. Majority of folks seem very happy. Also, most of the time, it is the bad stories that are told. Not the good one. :)

Here's a little dilemma that I'm having at the moment. I just got my replacement chicken yesterday. The pictures below show my dilemma. What do some of you guys think.

Original...the body of the chicken is closer to the body of DP.

Replacement...the body of chicken is further out from the body of DP.

Here's the crack on the neck from the original and the reason I asked for a replacement...

But after seeing the difference of the bodies of the chicken. Then I've compared the replacement to other in hand photos as well as SSC stock photos, and well, they have the chicken body close to DP.

What would you do?

Keep replacement and destroy original or vise versa? I'm really torn on what I should do...:dunno
I would keep the replacement because it doesn't have any cracks. The angle doesn't bother me at all.

Here's my new DP along with some of my older pieces. These make up my Marvel statues.

IMG_9555.jpg

What would they charge you if you just decided to keep both?

The two times I've gotten replacement parts (international) I've been told if they don't get the pics showing the original parts destroyed within 7 days I would be charged the FULL cost of the statue.

Back