Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that pic looks warm and comfortable..I just want to enjoy a sandwich in the presence of my two favorite things; books and statues thanks for sharing. :)
Here's my new DP along with some of my older pieces. These make up my Marvel statues.

IMG_9555.jpg

Here's my new DP along with some of my older pieces. These make up my Marvel statues.

IMG_9555.jpg

Chris really like this photo but I really like the natural lighting that's shining through your window. The right lighting makes a world of difference when it comes to photos.

What's the MegPix' of this photo? It's HUGE!

Re: Deadpool's Ex. Chicken Replacement...

I would keep the replacement because it doesn't have any cracks. The angle doesn't bother me at all.

Yeah after some of the comments yesterday. I'm going to stick with the replacement. Don't know why I was thinking of keeping the broken one in the first place...:cuckoo:

Chris really like this photo but I really like the natural lighting that's shining through your window. The right lighting makes a world of difference when it comes to photos.

What's the MegPix' of this photo? It's HUGE!

Thanks a lot! Natural lighting is the key! :)

The original photo is 5616x3744 pixels. So this is nothing compared to the original. ;)

Well, fixed my paint chip...did a rather good job if I do say so myself. It's almost unnoticeable now (plus, it's on the back of the arm, so no biggie).

Now, hopefully my replacement base ships this week. Once that comes in, I'm going to take some proper pics of deadpool...freaking love this piece!!

Just got mine today. He's perfect except that his right foot is flooting :s

Back