Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's everyone's base looking? Mine has a bunch of nicks and scratches but Sideshow is not willing to give me a replacement? My ex also has some rubs, but I may be too picky on that(but for 400 who wouldn't be...?)

ZOWyYb1.jpg
That little dent on the left side of that pic would annoy me. Not sure why they wouldn't replace that...

My base had a sizeable crater in the middle...could have eaten cereal out of it (well, almost)!

I think light scratches are something we will all have to live with given the smooth shiny finish. Mine had a few, but they only looked bad in certain light.

My sentiments exactly. I was quite appalled when I read the reply that took a 2 weeks delay.

They're willing to replace this however, not the former.

jZrblB4.jpg

I might try and make my case, if not - I'll just return it. They'll probably just offer a 40 dollar partial refund anyways.

There's enough going on with that piece that would make me return it as well. Sorry to hear you got one with so many issues.

Deadpool's Ex. Chicken Replacement...

Here's a little dilemma that I'm having at the moment. I just got my replacement chicken yesterday. The pictures below show my dilemma. What do some of you guys think.

Original...the body of the chicken is closer to the body of DP.

Replacement...the body of chicken is further out from the body of DP.

Here's the crack on the neck from the original and the reason I asked for a replacement...

But after seeing the difference of the bodies of the chicken. Then I've compared the replacement to other in hand photos as well as SSC stock photos, and well, they have the chicken body close to DP.

What would you do?

Keep replacement and destroy original or vise versa? I'm really torn on what I should do...:dunno

Re: Deadpool's Ex. Chicken Replacement...

Here's a little dilemma that I'm having at the moment. I just got my replacement chicken yesterday. The pictures below show my dilemma. What do some of you guys think.

Here's the crack on the neck from the original and the reason I asked for a replacement...

But after seeing the difference of the bodies of the chicken. Then I've compared the replacement to other in hand photos as well as SSC stock photos, and well, they have the chicken body close to DP.

What would you do?

Keep replacement and destroy original or vise versa? I'm really torn on what I should do...:dunno

Tough call. I don't think the replacement looks that bad...so, assuming it's otherwise in good condition, I would keep that.

What would you do?

I would keep the replacement, as the new angle of the chicken conveys movement, & actually looks better than the static version. Almost like it's slightly swinging, which makes perfect sense considering the dynamite up it's arse. A loaded chicken ready to toss. Nice.

What would you do?

Deadpool is really choking the chicken hard to get it on an angle like that.

Tough call. I don't think the replacement looks that bad...so, assuming it's otherwise in good condition, I would keep that.

Yeah the replacement is flawless.

I would keep the replacement, as the new angle of the chicken conveys movement, & actually looks better than the static version. Almost like it's slightly swinging, which makes perfect sense considering the dynamite up it's arse. A loaded chicken ready to toss. Nice.

That's a good point too. My wife was saying it looks like DP just grabbed it off a table or something, and the body is just trailing behind like it would normally.

Deadpool is really choking the chicken hard to get it on an angle like that.

I can see why you would say that and another good point.

Thanks guys this helps out A LOT!

While I prefer the static one, I would probably choose to keep the replacement. Then at least you know that everything is fine.

I personally prefer the static pose as well. That's why the choice is a little tougher than it would be normally. I just keep looking at the original crack and asking myself. Can I live with knowing that crack is there? Then hearing others comment on the replacement is giving me that little push that I'm needing at the moment.

Lol my chicken is also has a slight swinging action on my deadpool. I'm not worried as long as it's undamaged. Congrats on getting a good replacement.

Back