Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a comparison with SS and mine

101_0012.jpg
101_0051.jpg

Here is a comparison with SS and mine

101_0012.jpg
101_0051.jpg

Well yours' makes the SS (and mine) look kind of flimsy. Thanks. :gah: :lol Ya...that looks better....I going to try and make a holster to slide over that piece so I can put his gun in it...if I don't like that I'll probably try and do like you did. Nice job. :hi5:

Jason,

To be honest, there are few SS figures that can match you, Dorgs, Boba and the other awesome customizers on here. :)

I was looking a pics online and I was getting more and more unhappy with the shape of the chest piece. So here is what I came up with, the color is still off but I'm getting closer. I was going for this look.

CommanderBacara16.jpg

101_0051.jpg

101_0052.jpg

I'm sold - looks great!

Saw that you posted the pattern (thank you!) - Now, what is the material you used for the plate?

@LOPIE

I think your PM box is full.

Trying to send you a PM but getting no response.

Awesome Bacaras by the way, I wont have mine until the end of the year though, stupid winter Birthdays!!! :rotfl

Last edited:
well,actually,not that bad..............:lol
who am i kidding,thats just awesome mike!!!!:clap:clap
super work as usual!!:hi5:

thanks krieg,
that helmet was pretty challenging to pull off. the dome and side flaps are original parts,but the phase 1 helmet is a casting I did and boy did it have to be modded to fit the dome.and the cheek flaps where modded a bit to.they to were a pain.but I am pleased with the out come.now I have to build up an extra bacarra body now to display both versions.

hey guys I just wanted to show off my phase 1 in this thread,I have more pics in my thread.
Picture1990.jpg

Picture1992.jpg

Picture1986.jpg

Picture1988.jpg

Nice work as usual. I'm not a huge fan of phase 1 helms, but it looks really good on that helmet style.

Ok I redid the chest plate for the 2nd time and I got the color right too. I also removed some of the heavy shade on the helmet to match the rest of the armor. While I was MODing the helmet I broke off the antenna and I replaced it with a cut paper clip so its stable now and wont break again.

100_1696.jpg

100_1699.jpg

100_1700.jpg

100_1703.jpg

100_1707.jpg

Just an FYI, I know the restocks are to the point of not even being a surprise anymore, but this Ex is back in stock if you missed it the first time... :clap

Ok I redid the chest plate for the 2nd time and I got the color right too. I also removed some of the heavy shade on the helmet to match the rest of the armor. While I was MODing the helmet I broke off the antenna and I replaced it with a cut paper clip so its stable now and wont break again.

]

Nice, but I leave them the way I get them. Give me a Cake and I can make it what you want, tell me what beef you want and I can make you say Dam (I have about 300lbs of 120 day ages steaks outside)!, Pork, forget it, give up your soul now. But for the life of me I cannot do this kind of work. I have tried.

Nice, wish SS did this in the 1st place.

Just an FYI, I know the restocks are to the point of not even being a surprise anymore, but this Ex is back in stock if you missed it the first time... :clap

I have a rule, good or bad its up to you. I only collect ex items. Not that I do not like the reg ones (I own 2 of them). If it goes out of stock then back in. I never order it and move on. After what SS did to me, I am standing my ground. Problem is there ware 50 other people to buy the item I let go.

Back