Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! The chestplate is a little "off" but, overall, I'm very impressed by this guy!

2012-08-10-18h31m14.jpg

Got mine today! The chestplate is a little "off" but, overall, I'm very impressed by this guy!

2012-08-10-18h31m14.jpg

Looks great Curse. :clap

By "off" you mean postioning or look? The modded ones Lopie made like shown on the previous page hes selling at something like 10 bucks a pop.

Ok I redid the chest plate for the 2nd time and I got the color right too. I also removed some of the heavy shade on the helmet to match the rest of the armor. While I was MODing the helmet I broke off the antenna and I replaced it with a cut paper clip so its stable now and wont break again.

It looks so much better after you worked on it. Thanks for sharing those photos. If you don't mind my asking, how did you remove the dark shade off the top part of the helmet? also, just out of curiosity, are the belts that connect to the chest piece/patch connected to each other?

By "off" you mean postioning or look? The modded ones Lopie made like shown on the previous page hes selling at something like 10 bucks a pop.

The positioning. I tried to move it to the upper left without breaking anything but I gave up...

had to have a laugh with my friend.
He got his Bacara a week ago, and hadn't had time to inspect it.
When he finally went to take him out of the box and display him..........
He had no head! We both just had a good laugh!
Fortunately our local dealer is fixing up the problem for him.

had to have a laugh with my friend.
He got his Bacara a week ago, and hadn't had time to inspect it.
When he finally went to take him out of the box and display him..........
He had no head! We both just had a good laugh!
Fortunately our local dealer is fixing up the problem for him.

i really wonder how things like this can happen :slap

QC must've been out for lunch.
Our local is out of stock, so looks like a refund for him.
He's going to ask if he can keep the one he's got as well, use it for spares. We've got a great repport with the stores owner, so fingers crossed.

I got Commander Bacara this weekend. Didnt' realize all the "issues" with it until now when browsing the thread. Really ashame. The modified version on the previous page looks great!

Here's my Bacara doing the robot. I dunno what else to do with those extra hands.
BACARA_0016.jpg

BACARA_0022.jpg

BACARA_0023.jpg

I got Commander Bacara this weekend. Didnt' realize all the "issues" with it until now when browsing the thread. Really ashame. The modified version on the previous page looks great!

Here's my Bacara doing the robot. I dunno what else to do with those extra hands.
BACARA_0016.jpg

BACARA_0022.jpg

BACARA_0023.jpg
Nice pictures.. I just have him with his long rifle in one hand and a coffee cup in the other hand taking a drink. Killing Jedi in the back makes you trusted.

Would have wished I've known the mistakes on this before buying. Despite being small ones, it's gnawing at me.

Would have wished I've known the mistakes on this before buying. Despite being small ones, it's gnawing at me.

Well it was keeping you up at night any chance satisfy your woman. Me and my tube of glue will be right over. :impatient: not really isn't that bad. or bi or big helmet

My third commander of the order 66. A wonderful achievement as often clones from Sideshow. Some small detail missed by me though. The leather breastplate is badly positioned and difficult to change, it is very cheap. I'm not a fan of weathering on the kama either. For the rest, just the top.
Some pictures now!

:clap Looks great Anaking :clap
Can't wait for mine to get here, loving the pics in the meantime.

Those are some really great pics. I'm hopeful of a Galactic Marine to fill out Bacara's ranks.

Mine arrived yesterday, guess i'm not the only one with the breastplate position issue but alas its still a sweet figure.
Not sure if this has been already said but looks like there is alittle extra slack that can be used to move the breastplate up on the bottom right strap.

p1000165g.jpg

Back