Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're in the continental US, shoot me a pm and I'll send you one of my extra rifles. Unless SS agreed to send you one. Let me know. :wave

I'm sure they will. Just don't talk to that one person. She will just offer you a refund ( I let a lot go but that one, no!). If not I'm sure like Vasith many of us have extra if you need one.

About your post. I did take a look at all my long guns. From what I seen (and posted). They are all one cast. There is a place that can break if pushed to hard, I would like to see the pictures.

BTW My Bacara was ship day's a head of everyone else. Why I have no idea. I never got the email like the rest about the missing gun. There was one just in the box. It was not tell I read others emails and open my Bacara I seen it.

picked mine up from my LCS today, great figure, wouldve loved a clone portrait but i understand why not..also the chest piece is fine on mine.

Got this reply form SSC

Thank you for your patience. We have confirmed that the straps do have limited adjustability and with a little hand work, you can move the black shoulder pad into its proper place. The buckle itself can be moved for design purposes only, although it is not actually functional to adjusting the strap.

not getting a replacement, i sent them a bunch of pictures showing the difference in the lenght of the strap, i'm gonna give it another go tomorrow, but i'm not happy. The reason i shop which Sideshow is because they've alway had a great replacements policy this is the second time of my last two products from them where they refuse to give a replacement. :(

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and offers of assistance. Sideshow contacted me and they are sending out a replacement rifle to me asap :wave Very happy as that way I don't have to send ole Bacara out and I can continue to enjoy him even without the rifle.

Again, thanks for the kind words. I've already learned much from various posts in these forums and its appreciated.

Semper Fi--Dan

Hey, one thing that bugs me, why did SS omit the command stripe on Bacara's chest blast shield? Seems kind of weird seeing a solid plate on there.

i actually dont believe the command stripe made it into the film, look up stills, i dont see any with it

i actually dont believe the command stripe made it into the film, look up stills, i dont see any with it

I didn't see one, but I'm going to put one on and give it that Lopie touch.

By the way how is that custom clone coming along?

On the Blu Ray you can make out Bacara's purple in that area although its so shadowed its spotty you can't clearly see what is purple. Theres a pic you see on alot of Star Wars sites and I had thought that was a direct image of the digital model from the movie where you can clearly see all of his details. Smeone had actually posted it earlier in the thread. Also, and I take this with a grain of salt, but he has it on the concept art for the movie. I realize concepts don't mean final proof, but its not like McQuarrie sketches, the concept art on Bacara is pretty accurate to his digital onscreen image.

I'll probably MOD mine to look like this

CommanderBacara16.jpg

I didn't see one, but I'm going to put one on and give it that Lopie touch.

By the way how is that custom clone coming along?

still waiting for the base body im using to arrive, i photoshopped the design so its all planned out

I'll try to match the paint on the shoulder armor if not I'll paint it too. I'll post pics when its done, hopefully I'll have this soon.

Just ordered from VikingPlayground, thanks lopie :hi5: for the heads-up. Since I had to get Fox it was between Bacara and SS Fett, but with Fett's issues I decided to go with Bacara and see about getting Fett later if people are able to mod Fett to my liking. Fox is arriving wed. and I'm thiking Bacara should be here the same day or by Thurs. Should be a fun week. :yess:

Just ordered from VikingPlayground, thanks lopie :hi5: for the heads-up. Since I had to get Fox it was between Bacara and SS Fett, but with Fett's issues I decided to go with Bacara and see about getting Fett later if people are able to mod Fett to my liking. Fox is arriving wed. and I'm thiking Bacara should be here the same day or by Thurs. Should be a fun week. :yess:

No problem Bro. glad I was able to help. As for Fett I'm going to try to bend the belly armor hopefully that will fix the the problem.

Back