Sideshow Commander Bacara Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed that link the first time I read through, thats pretty good, I can get it for about 120 shipped. Thanks!

Im late to the game but I am just happy to own this guy! Sorry for the bad pic.

DEB1AA35-orig.jpg

Tried again to adjust the chest pad, still won't work and if i force it, it'll rip. the righthand strap with the buckle just isn't long enough and can't be adjusted.

I sent this E-Mail reply to Sideshow...

I've been trying, although the lefthand strap does have adjusability but the righthand strap with the buckle doesn not. The right hand strap wraps around a slit in the pad and_if try to force it i can see it'll rip at that point, there is no way it will adjust to the correct position as the righthand strap just isn't long enough and the pad can't move from that position

The main reason i shop with Sideshow is because i've always been assured of a getting an excellent product, whether right away or with a replacememt. I can often get the items for less elsewhere, but it's the customer service which keeps me with sideshow.

Since i just can't get this chest pad into the correct position and i've seen others with longer righthand straps able to do so, i feel shortchanged.

Please can you send me a replacement body, just the body as the head and accessories are fine.

I received mine yesterday and im super happy with it, it looks amazing!

Does anybody know if the helmet is removable? I tried carefully to pull it off, but I didnt want to break anything.

I received mine yesterday and im super happy with it, it looks amazing!

Does anybody know if the helmet is removable? I tried carefully to pull it off, but I didnt want to break anything.

Yes, it's removable in the sense that the head can come off the body. There is nothing under the helmet though, if you are looking for Temura Morrison's likeness under there.

Nah, im not expecting what you mentioned :)

I was pretty sure about it coming off, but i wanted to be 100%, thanks.

I just got this in today and I was able to do some work on it.
I cleaned the skirt not sure why SS did what they did to it. Then I colored the chest strap.

This pic shows one half cleaned and the other with SS paint apps.
101_0006.jpg

101_0014.jpg

Chest Armor
101_0010.jpg

101_0011.jpg

101_0012.jpg

101_0013.jpg

Good work, lopie. But I prefer the snow, myself.

Holy ____. Did I just say I preferred weathering on a figure?

super,how did you clean it,and what color did you use?

For the shirt I used 91 alcohol just be careful and take the skirt off, that stuff will take your paint off the figure.
101_0017.jpg

The Gray its spray paint primer.
As for the purple I used the colors below you can find them at Wal-Mart.

I mixed the violet with some black.
101_0015.jpg

101_0016.jpg

My Bacara is right at home with his fellow clones, Sideshow's clones are AWESOME, so addicting. Just noticed how dusty the stands are, lol.

IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0137-1.jpg

I was looking a pics online and I was getting more and more unhappy with the shape of the chest piece. So here is what I came up with, the color is still off but I'm getting closer. I was going for this look.

CommanderBacara16.jpg

101_0051.jpg

101_0052.jpg

Back