Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
george-lopez-tall-dark-and-chicano-1024.jpg

::Ask Sideshow::

Question: Super excited for the DC-Sideshow partnership! Now, since Joker is the first product announced, there's really one question that begs to be asked- can we hope for a Harley Quinn? Preferably in her original cartoony glory, none of that Akrham City sexy nurse crap. Of course I realize there are tons and tons of other DC characters, but we wouldn't want to keep Mister J. lonely for long, right?

Answer: Harley Quinn is, in fact, in development. Mr. J won't be lonely for long…

I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT...!!!

I'd like to see a Darwyn Cooke rendition at some stage maybe in Comiquette form.

A lot of his girls that would look great as maquettes. His Wonder Woman is one of my favorites. Catwoman too (which is because I was born in 1939).

Question: Super excited for the DC-Sideshow partnership! Now, since Joker is the first product announced, there's really one question that begs to be asked- can we hope for a Harley Quinn? Preferably in her original cartoony glory, none of that Akrham City sexy nurse crap. Of course I realize there are tons and tons of other DC characters, but we wouldn't want to keep Mister J. lonely for long, right?

Answer: Harley Quinn is, in fact, in development. Mr. J won't be lonely for long…

Now Sideshow has my attention. Been waiting to see Harley and eventually Robin made. Very curious what sort of pose and style she will have.

Where did you find that? I went to the Ask Sideshow section, and the only thing it is currently showing me is stuff from back in September.

Hope they don't make Harley look too cartoonish. Want her to look sexy in PF and match Mr. J's PF.

Agreed. Ever since the DC license was announced I imagined Joker and Harley as companion pieces while Batman and Catwoman side by side on another shelf in my case. I would love for the EX to have an unmasked head sculpt. I don't think there's been a mass produced statue of Harley without the mask, and I thought Hughes' artwork of her taking her mask off was pretty cool (not to say that SS should base it off his art style).

Sideshow posted that Harley Quinn is in the works on Facebook! That is so cool! So glad that I didn't order the DC Direct HQ!

Hope they don't make Harley look too cartoonish. Want her to look sexy in PF and match Mr. J's PF.

I love the irony here since she was a cartoon creation to begin with. I think she is easier to do in a realistic portrait but still keep the cartoony feel especially in PF as many cosplayers have shown us:

tumblr_l1y7d7dxAT1qbkyoeo1_400.jpg

It is on Sideshow's Facebook :clap

Yeah, their actual site info is fairly outdated, it seems like they are utilizing the social media aspects more than anything else. We've seen an almost completed Green Lantern and now that Superman is high on the list as well as Batman, add an almost completed AH! Catwoman and the news that Harley is in development and I think we are going to get hit with a bunch of orders very soon...

Aesthetically? I don't know :lol

But I don't want to "pretend" I have a Wally, if the statue is officially of Barry. Even though Flash is my avatar, I don't really read or keep up with the comics. I liked Flash from the Justice League animated series :D

& yeah, I like the funny Flash (aka Wally West).

Back