Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q.
We want a Premium Format Superman, but of Christopher Reeve specifically! Are there any contractual hurdles to using his likeness?

Fear not my friend, we’ve got it covered in the name of truth, justice and the American way. Keep your eyes on the Design & Development blog in the near future, we will have some Superman (and Reeve) updates coming your way.

Hey guys! Our next PF
ss_superman_premium_format_by_hunterkingxxl-d4210nr.jpg

NOOOOT! Found this pics somewhere. When I found out that the base is from Emma Frost PF got a bit disappointed... :(

Q.
We want a Premium Format Superman, but of Christopher Reeve specifically! Are there any contractual hurdles to using his likeness?

Fear not my friend, we’ve got it covered in the name of truth, justice and the American way. Keep your eyes on the Design & Development blog in the near future, we will have some Superman (and Reeve) updates coming your way.

Not sure why people feel the need to speak for everyone. Reeve is the definitive Superman actor, but I specifically want a comic book version Superman PF.

Honestly .... I want batman and barbra Gordon batgirl will probably be the first batgirl produced ....

Barbara better be the first Batgirl they make... :lol

I would actually love matching JSC inspired pieces for Batgirl and Supergirl if Sideshow can get the sculpt right. (meaning it's NOTHING like that hideous Emma Frost one) He draws them both beautifully.

They are doing a Mary Jane JSC inspired piece so hopefully that one turns out nice.

Back