Premium Format Sideshow Cara Dune Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is indeed, they clearly got a lot of preorders. It says quite a lot about demand for the character. But Lucasfilm hates Star Wars fans.

I also suspect that them canning her drove up demand. How much is hard to say, but this being the only high-end collectible for the character had to drive some who would've waited on a Hot Toy to pull the trigger. I'm glad it's not canceled, it will look good next to my MYC Mando...

These premium format edition sizes are all over the place, recent Vader was 7,500, that first Kylo Ren was 2,000, Mando 7,500, Bespin Han 600.

Their RO PF Vader only had 1000 ES and 500 Exclusive too

Wonder how long this will be in stock for when it does come out

That's like the average number of dislikes a new video on the official Star Wars YouTube channel now gets in the 1st day of release :)

I noticed that on all their news like videos. This fandom is so damn toxic.

The root cause was Lucasfilm "firing" Gina.

The fans are letting their voices be heard in one of the few ways they can be noticed.

Unfortunately not the best way to do it, especially with some of the mean spirited comments I've seen on these videos. A decent amount of rude comments at the hosts of those shows for no reason.

Gina unfortunately made her bed and isn't coming back.

Realistically though, a bunch of dislikes on videos and comments on YouTube and Twitter aren't going to change a thing.

Anybody know if there's a general coupon code that's valid for this statue floating around? All my stuff on Sideshow is still in preorderlandia, so I haven't gotten a $25 coupon in a while.

Hope we get to see this tomorrow. Really need Sideshow to come through on this sculpt with a solid likeness of Gina. It's all up to them to make a great high end Cara Dune collectible. Nice to see that Lucasfilm was not able to cancel this as well.

Looks pretty good. Not a perfect Gina likeness but a very good Cara representation...and all we are gonna get. I was afraid this was going to be canceled so glad to see it appears imminent.

Staying away from the 3 Sideshow PFs from Mando, but look forward to seeing in-hand photos

Those are definitely final product pics. Paint looks especially weak on the face, mainly the eyes and make up around it

Already then. So it looks "..absolutely horrible.."....
Happy I've ordered. Really excited to have this "..absolutely horrible.." abomination in my collection.
But that's me, I'm just weird like that.

Back