Premium Format Sideshow Cara Dune Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No longer on SS Statue or Premium Format list

You have to manually search for Cara Dune and it'll pop up.

I wonder if Lucasfilm told them they could follow through with producing it but not advertise it? :lol

lmao

honestly..I think that might be it. It was trending for a bit and was above their Ventress and Maul for a few days but now no where to be seen.

She comes up on my search. At first, no result, then Gideon come up, then it switches to her ordering page.

To be fair, the Sideshow website isn't great when it comes to finding things, you can search for a specific character and they'll be at the bottom of the list burried under a bunch of other irrelevant products. Or you can filter by say "Hot Toys - Star Wars" and half of the figures wont even show up.

Don't this this will be cancelled. It was solicited in their recent newsletter.

If they were going to cancel it I think they would have already. They are still taking preorders and based on the recent events I can only assume this has been a hot seller. Why create the nightmare of refunding potentially thousands of NRDs. I wonder if an ES will ever be listed? At this point I'm more concerned about how it turns out in production.

I think this will eventually be cancelled. Other toy manufacturers are discontinuing any Cara Dune merchandise right now, I expect Sideshow will follow suit, whether they want to or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think this will eventually be cancelled. Other toy manufacturers are discontinuing any Cara Dune merchandise right now, I expect Sideshow will follow suit, whether they want to or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's possible of course. But some stuff like her retro figure is still shipping soon. And the other stuff doesn't have a hefty deposit that has to be refunded. And this costs hundreds of dollars with big profit margins. Sideshow has continued to take preorders this whole entire time. Hopefully money talks.

If they were going to cancel it I think they would have already. They are still taking preorders and based on the recent events I can only assume this has been a hot seller. Why create the nightmare of refunding potentially thousands of NRDs. I wonder if an ES will ever be listed? At this point I'm more concerned about how it turns out in production.

Yeah, do they kind of mail it in? Hope not.

Agreed.

This will be released.

Real question is how many do they make after Pre-Orders are accounted for.

Back