Premium Format Sideshow Cara Dune Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gina’s an attractive lady, COVID denier or not. You’re kidding yourself if you think that this statue highlights that.

I don't remember her denying the existence of covid but I do remember her questioning the effectiveness of masks against covid which has been proven scientifically correct. But because of Lucasfilm's ignorance, their double standards, and their hypocrisy this statue will be the only higher end Cara Dune product we ever get. So either buy it or do not, there is no other choice.

Same here! After watching Season 2 again over the weekend I'm pumped to have her in the collection!

Me too, I'll be putting her next to the Iron Studios Mando eventually. I wish I liked the Gideon PF more, but I'll take a good look at it when they show the production version.

I don't remember her denying the existence of covid but I do remember her questioning the effectiveness of masks against covid which has been proven scientifically correct. But because of Lucasfilm's ignorance, their double standards, and their hypocrisy this statue will be the only higher end Cara Dune product we ever get. So either buy it or do not, there is no other choice.
Only certain masks yes. The plain old cotton ones 95% of people use however…worthless and all for show.

If it’s decent looking in in hand photos and reviews I’ll have to snag it.

Check out our unboxing of the Sideshow Collectibles Cara Dune Pf, cape out great!

Sideshow Collectibles Cara Dune | Collecting Weekly Live Unboxing
R.gif

Great, what Im looking for. Thanks for this video

Please post pics of them next to each other when she arrives.
31EA1C20-4CF1-429C-875F-F25FC97EE87E.jpeg

FFDC5B9A-83B5-46BA-A413-1C3793663993.jpeg

Don’t sleep on the statue! The likeness is much better in person and I really love her size. She’s as big as Mando height and girth wise. For fans of the character you will get nothing better than this/m. It’s crazy how the picture doesn’t match what I’m seeing on the shelf. She’s a beaut

Thanks Darth Dennis. She is pretty much perfect in size to go next to a 1/4 Mando. Well….I think you just sold me

I have mine set up now too and I like it quite alot. The weathering and sculpted textures are very nice. The pose is excellent and really suits the character. It's a good sculpt but not a perfect one. The hair is not sculpted as finely as I would like and is way too chunky in some places and that is being charitable. It's also very strange that the eyes are matte, they are well painted but they lack the industry standard gloss that makes them come alive. I might have to add gloss clearcoat myself.

The flesh tone on her arms is not an exact match with the sculpt but it isn't really distracting. The color shading of her gray midsection is kinda strange under certain light, but looks fine in other light conditions. I almost thought mine might have a QC issue but I see it looks the same for Dennis. If I was really going to nitpick, the hands may be just slightly on the large side.

It's a very nice 8 to 8.5 out of 10 statue of a cool character you will never see another licensed collectible of.

Last edited:
I have mine set up now too and I like it quite alot. The weathering and sculpted textures are very nice. The pose is excellent and really suits the character. It's a good sculpt but not a perfect one. The hair is not sculpted as finely as I would like and is way too chunky in some places and that is being charitable. It's also very strange that the eyes are matte, they are well painted but they lack the industry standard gloss that makes them come alive. I might have to add gloss clearcoat myself.

The flesh tone on her arms is not an exact match with the sculpt but it isn't really distracting. The color shading of her gray midsection is kinda strange under certain light, but looks fine in other light conditions. I almost thought mine might have a QC issue but I see it looks the same for Dennis. If I was really going to nitpick, the hands may be just slightly on the large side.

It's a very nice 8 to 8.5 out of 10 statue of a cool character you will never see another licensed collectible of.
Hadn't noticed the matte eyes. I may also take a stab at clearcoating them. One thing you never want is a girl with large hands... ;)

Why isnt Mark Newman sculpting these Mando series PFs, I am gonna go complain on his FB page.

(just kidding, no I wont. It would be nice if he had, tho.)

Don't remember exactly, but I do think that Sideshow writes the full name of the character on the shipper, like - 'Boba Fett Premium Format', etc.
I'm looking at Cara, and it says 'CRA DNE PREMIUM FORMAT'. Was thinking that maybe they didn't have the stones to write the full name....

Back