1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been rewatching it with my 2 year old. He loves it.

It was great at the time(Even now). I used to army build those Clones. I even used to fit them inside craft i scratchbuilt and kitbashed for them trying to make older CW era ships that would be echoes of the OT stuff.

badboy.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics2.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics15.jpg

Wow, awesome man! I see some Staps and Trade Federation tanks in there!

Yeah. A couple of 1/6 Stap kits went into that. The guns on either side of the cockpit are the little tails that come down from the rear of a battle droid's head

They are insanely awesome, wow. :clap

Thanks.

It was great at the time(Even now). I used to army build those Clones. I even used to fit them inside craft i scratchbuilt and kitbashed for them trying to make older CW era ships that would be echoes of the OT stuff.

badboy.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics2.jpg

Wow, that is feaking awesome! I'd be proud to own them! Well done mate!
Would love to see more!

Wow, that is feaking awesome! I'd be proud to own them! Well done mate!
Would love to see more!

Thanks a lot.
These were made when the Clone Troopers from the Genndy show were first released, most likely nine years ago now.
I know that both those craft are in the garage loft. But they are most likely covered in nine years of dust and possibly broken.
I'll have a look next time i am out in the garage.
Till then, i have a few old pics of both builds.

Arcbomber22.jpg

Arcbomber32.jpg

Arcbomber33.jpg

Arcbomber34.jpg

Arcbomber35.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics11.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics113.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics12.jpg

arcx-120interceptorauxpics17.jpg

So since sideshow is redoing rex, is it safe to say they are redoing more of the popular clones? like Cody for example?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rex's phase 2 armor is quite different than his phase 1. Cody was released with both of his different looks, so I doubt very much he'll get another release.

Rex's phase 2 armor is quite different than his phase 1. Cody was released with both of his different looks, so I doubt very much he'll get another release.

Agreed, if they do end up remaking several of the clones though(like the new Deluxe set), Cody and Phase I Rex is probably the only ones they'll redo.

I love the Phase I Rex but I hate how clean his armor is.

Commander Fox's Phase II armor is also -totally- different.

Not that I like that &$@ anymore after Season 6.

Regarding Cody, figured because his Phase 2 look was already established in ROTS, there wasn't much the CW show could change. There's really no update to Cody that Sideshow can do, maybe improve the HS but that's about it.

Regarding Cody, figured because his Phase 2 look was already established in ROTS, there wasn't much the CW show could change. There's really no update to Cody that Sideshow can do, maybe improve the HS but that's about it.

Yea, I'm going to pick one up at megacon or after if possible.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I was thinking of getting a deluxe Clone to go with Wolffe and this upcoming Rex, but I think Cody will fill out the "in charge" trio a little better.

Back