Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if those are the EXs

The preliminary sketches included both

Maybe unmasked portrait and a blonde switch out respectively

I do like the nostalgic pose

I was shy of preordering the original Cap PF... I always wanted a museum style pose with a destroyed Ultron without paying an arm and leg.

Undecided if I will dive back into the "re-imagining" line. Ill wait and see what happens up until Comic Con.

This is going to be boss.

I really like the print, so I'm hoping Captain will look like this, with the Ultron head. It reminds me of the Supes pose though, even has the 'brainiac/ultron' element in both.

Where's the photo of the Cap tease on post #1?

Another mystery!!!! :rotfl

Could the two cases be linked? First, Mags...now Cap!?

Seriously though, I still see the 'teaser' photo in the first post. Is there another photo? You mean the concept art screen shot for a long time ago?

Holy crap, it's back... I swear it disappeared like a lot of the 1st post photos do in the 1/6 section :lol just get a empty square box or red X or notice from photobucket or some ad

You been drinking tonight, sir? :duff :lol

kinda blurry

newcap2.jpg

As opposed to another same old statue?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

As opposed to another same old statue?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

There has been one classic Cap PF released about 10 years ago. Another is long overdue. After they make another classic, let them make as much of this made up shyte as they want.

That's fair. I was just thinking about everyone's statues not just SSC

That's fair. I was just thinking about everyone's statues not just SSC

There has been only one other company that I know of that has released another 1/4 Cap. XM released 2. However, I wasn't a fan of the 1st Cap they released (didn't like the portrait, boot cuffs, belt, and other small things) and the second one took way too many liberties with the costume for me to like. Prime 1 is releasing a Cap but from the sneaks I already know it's not a classic one. Besides the OG PF and the 1st XM Cap, there hasn't been any other 1/4 classic Cap statues released that I know of. If this PF would've been a classic Cap sculpted by Daniel Bel, all my prayers would've been answered. Instead, my frustrating wait continues.

Back