Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Daredevil 2099, Samuel Fisk. Alternate universe Daredevil who is the grandson of the Kingpin. That is all I know though I never read the comics.
Daredevil just needs his read suit and his horns. Keep it simple.

View attachment 388579

I love, love, love that cover. That was one of the covers I was trying to think of the other day.

Cap doesn't even wear this suit in current or recent comics? Sideshow is literally just making up their own versions of the characters from scratch? I bet the exclusive is a square shield. :duh

Cap doesn't even wear this suit in current or recent comics? Sideshow is literally just making up their own versions of the characters from scratch? I bet the exclusive is a square shield. :duh

I was hoping for something more octagonal, but I think you might be onto something here. Hmmmm....:lol j/k

Maybe this is part of the Nightmares of Gotham line and this is how horrifying lame Cap would look after someone was sprayed by Scarecrow's gas.

Maybe it's one big CROSSOVER LINE?!!!! DC meets Marvel!

Shadow King and Scarecrow team up to create havoc among Earth's heroes.

:lol :rock

Yeah we'll be all "make Cap look cool please" and they'll be all "whoa, write this down people it sounds like we're going in a completely new direction with this line." :lol

They just need to remove the stripes on his thighs and kneepads. Period.

They just need to remove the stripes on his thighs and kneepads. Period.

Not for me. They gotta remove the dog collar, stripes, knee pads, mask, piping on the costume.....hell, it's just easier for me to say remove it all. Classic Cap FTW if they want my money!

Not for me. They gotta remove the dog collar, stripes, knee pads, mask, piping on the costume.....hell, it's just easier for me to say remove it all. Classic Cap FTW if they want my money!

hahahahahahahaha

:lol ...a complete overhaul. I dig it!

Why does Sideshow swing for the fences with their new Wonder Woman PF but then bunt with Cap?

Im actually considering the trinity now. I guess depends how batman turns out. Don’tcare much this cap. Happy with the AA line[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back