Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't see how a variant is going to compete with this one.

The only way I can think of ...is if they release a variant with his pants fully sculpted and no mixed-media at all. Of course, with different paint apps too.

PF Bane wights a little over 32lbs. Do you feel safe with him on a besta shelf? will those tiny screws hold?

PF Bane wights a little over 32lbs. Do you feel safe with him on a besta shelf? will those tiny screws hold?

Did you actually weigh him? Because I just got mine 2 weeks ago, unboxed him last night, and I thought he can't be just 22 lbs as Sideshow described on its order page.

I know Sideshow's measurements are approximates, but this is the first time I got a statue whose estimated size is smaller than the actual size, at least on the depth. Sideshow describes him as 23" X 14" x 14", but in reality he's around 16" deep. Other PFs I got turned out a tad smaller than the described measurements.

Another thing and I'm not sure if someone's already mentioned it here before: The bezel + "broken glass" part of the batsignal base is plastic and is just glued on the polystone part of the base. Great paintjob can make you think they're all done in one piece. I imagine people might think it's solid polystone and might grab on to the bezel causing breakage, so be cautious.

Terrific PF overall with lots of shelf presence. Really glad I was able to catch up on a slot @ our SSC distributor.

Did you actually weigh him? Because I just got mine 2 weeks ago, unboxed him last night, and I thought he can't be just 22 lbs as Sideshow described on its order page.

I know Sideshow's measurements are approximates, but this is the first time I got a statue whose estimated size is smaller than the actual size, at least on the depth. Sideshow describes him as 23" X 14" x 14", but in reality he's around 16" deep. Other PFs I got turned out a tad smaller than the described measurements.

Another thing and I'm not sure if someone's already mentioned it here before: The bezel + "broken glass" part of the batsignal base is plastic and is just glued on the polystone part of the base. Great paintjob can make you think they're all done in one piece. I imagine people might think it's solid polystone and might grab on to the bezel causing breakage, so be cautious.

Terrific PF overall with lots of shelf presence. Really glad I was able to catch up on a slot @ our SSC distributor.

Yes I did. He's 32. Some thing I can't remember. 32.6lbs I think.
And yes his venom tube makes him taller. His hight made me rearrange my shelves

Yes I did. He's 32. Some thing I can't remember. 32.6lbs I think.
And yes his venom tube makes him taller. His hight made me rearrange my shelves

I see. Thanks for the info, buddy. He's definitely hefty.

The tube can be pulled down a little, though, if you don't want it raised too high above his head thus making him taller. My concern is with his depth. My glass display is only 15" deep, and seeing that SSC described him as 14" I thought he'd fit (I had PFs described as 15" but they fit in with a little more space left). Unfortunately, his left hand won't let the glass door close. Now he'd have to wait for the new display cab I'm going to have custom-made.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048260.582492.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048282.080993.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048290.657834.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048304.336708.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048315.452331.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048342.620934.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1514048351.952130.jpg

Meet this masterpiece.

Amazing shots, prototypy!

It's just hard to imagine how another company or Sideshow itself could top this Bane. Excellent modernization of the costume, a base that's as much a statement as his simple yet symbolic back-breaker pose, and a very good decision to commission Mr. Canale and his team to sculpt this behemoth. The only thing that could have gone wrong was the mass production paint and Sideshow commendably delivered in that department as well.

SS killed it with this piece. I think the EX goes for $1300 on the bay. One of the few 2017 EXs that are actually going for over retail. That is a very rare feet in today’s market with the over saturation of pieces with large ES. This one is a true gem

SS killed it with this piece. I think the EX goes for $1300 on the bay. One of the few 2017 EXs that are actually going for over retail. That is a very rare feet in today’s market with the over saturation of pieces with large ES. This one is a true gem

This is one of those EX PFs I feel very fortunate to own. That said, the REG on this also rocks!

So is it the lighting that's making him look sunburned? Not repainted, right?

Great pictures! Just not liking the color on his skin. Too red for me.

So is it the lighting that's making him look sunburned? Not repainted, right?

Great pictures! Just not liking the color on his skin. Too red for me.

It's definitely the lighting. Mine doesn't look anywhere near that reddish in skin tone. I think the pics still look great though.

What a beast. I mean, sure, we all use that term loosely in this hobby, but that's what this figure is: A real BEAST.

He looks so good next to Arkham Asylum Batman, too.

Back