Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman, Wonder Woman and Spiderman were the most recent I can recall that went from WL to back in stock. But those had HUGE ES and were made in batches. Not sure about this one though, and if it does it would go fast IMO

Yeah, 1500 is pretty low number.

Just hoping it does, would like to get him on flex. Lets see...

Hoping for the same.
I asked during the Live Show if it was officially gone or "just currently no longer in stock"?
The response was "It's currently on the waitlist".
I have no knowledge of what they received but 1500 units of this beast all at once would be a lot.
Really hoping it was just the initial shipment of them with more to follow.
Guess we'll really find out in the next few months once flexes should be paid off.

These two pair up perfectly IMO

IMG_7183.jpg

These two pair up perfectly IMO

Thanks for posting this, buddy. This will be my set-up as well. I love the AA suit as it looks very close to the modern black/grey batsuit from the comics, and I think that's why it goes along well with Sideshow's take on comicbook Bane :yess:

Saw this today at local store. Thing S ginormous! If exclusive comes back I may bite (with no where to put it).

I'm not sure how the exclusive will come back when both the Ex and Reg are now sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there's no chance that the EX will come back in stock. That's definitely sold out. Not sure about the REGs though. I thought there was a WL on them. I haven't checked recently so I may be wrong.

Yeah the REG is still on waitlist, but given that it went to that status just weeks after the final product's release, it won't be long til it gets sold out. Perhaps there still are FlexPayers waiting to be cleared, but there must be enough people on the waiting list to carry on in case of declines/cancellations.

"I am Bane, it is a name you will scream for mercy."

sgl0WEq.jpg

"How much shall it take to break you? I shall relish finding out."

NYQz67m.jpg

Last edited:
Back