Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should keep it. This is one of the best PFs.

Even I got one ...and I'm mostly about the fully sculpted statues.

WL for regular just converted. Deciding whether to keep, but probably will.

Well, if you decide you need some cash or just want to get rid of it for whatever reason, you should at least be able to get your money back. This is a rare PF these days....no super high ES, all sold out, and a KILLER looking statue. That's a combo you don't see much from Sideshow nowadays.

$700 is nothing to sneeze at, but this piece is the definition of impressive.

NYQz67m.jpg

Well, if you decide you need some cash or just want to get rid of it for whatever reason, you should at least be able to get your money back. This is a rare PF these days....no super high ES, all sold out, and a KILLER looking statue. That's a combo you don't see much from Sideshow nowadays.

Right on the money

Excellent piece, congrats to all who have one! I'm not willing to pay $700 for it, but those that did got one of the best statues I've ever seen. This guy is a beast!

Back up for pre order!!!!

silly rabbit ! trix are for kids!

Why SS continues to lie is beyond me. This is a very nice statue...but I guess they don't have enough faith in it and need to pull fake-sold out crap to generate more sales.

silly rabbit ! trix are for kids!

Why SS continues to lie is beyond me. This is a very nice statue...but I guess they don't have enough faith in it and need to pull fake-sold out crap to generate more sales.

The reg was never sold out. Only on WL. Agree they need to clean up how they categorize their Wait list but the EX is sold out and not coming back in stock.

They got me with their tricks. But I wanted the statue anyway sooo, whatever. At least now I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempted...problem is I have no plans to get another Batman to pair with both of my Batman pieces are 1/3.... I know many are not a fan but I do like the Batman/Bane Diorama..which gives me a classic batman suit...which I do not have something of. I also do not have any other Premium Formats...nor any on order....HMMMM

I even asked during one of the Live Shows once it went on the Waitlist,
If it was officially gone or was only "currently out of stock"?
Only answer I got was "It's on the waitlist".
Glad I went with my gut and waited.

I even asked during one of the Live Shows once it went on the Waitlist,
If it was officially gone or was only "currently out of stock"?
Only answer I got was "It's on the waitlist".
Glad I went with my gut and waited.

Not sure I understand what your point is. If you wanted it and went on the WL, then you'd convert as part of this new batch. What's the harm in that?

My point is, I didn't want to get hit with having to pay in full once it converted so I was trying to find out if more were coming.
Now that I waited, I not only get to use my rewards, I also can take advantage of the 5 flex pays they are offering.
Can't do any of that on a waitlist item.

My point is, I didn't want to get hit with having to pay in full once it converted so I was trying to find out if more were coming.
Now that I waited, I not only get to use my rewards, I also can take advantage of the 5 flex pays they are offering.
Can't do any of that on a waitlist item.

I guess if I really want a statue I jump on the WL. sounds like you were willing to let this one go, but happy that it worked out for you. BTW I think SS will work with you to set up a flex pay if a WL order converts, I think folks have called directly and they'll make the change on the phone. Maybe something to consider for future WL orders?

I guess if I really want a statue I jump on the WL. sounds like you were willing to let this one go, but happy that it worked out for you. BTW I think SS will work with you to set up a flex pay if a WL order converts, I think folks have called directly and they'll make the change on the phone. Maybe something to consider for future WL orders?

I called and asked about this and the girl I spoke to said if your waitlist converts and you call them prior to the order date...I believ you have 3 days from conversion to order that they can work out a 3 or 4 pay flex payment...Now she may not have been informed correctly and I did not take advantage of it so I can not comment if it is true or not.

I still consider this the BEST Bane statue ever. Bottom line, if you're a Bane fan and you have this in your collection, you can't go wrong. This will sell out. Of that, I have no doubt. I wouldn't want to be trying to secure this PF when that happens.

So, do you think SS can offer a 'variant' of him? If yes, which one could it be?

I can't envision a variant off of this statue. Also, his costume really hasn't changed all that much over the years so it would be difficult to justify a variant being made IMO. Besides him wearing a bomber jacket of some kind, his look is pretty consistent in the comics.

Back