Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the EX sure is nice, the Regular head makes this figure the Bane that you need :)

Better to get the EX with both heads. The EX head is awesome! just as good as the reg head. Also it changes the feel of the statue a lot. I use both heads every week to swap them around.

Better to get the EX with both heads. The EX head is awesome! just as good as the reg head. Also it changes the feel of the statue a lot. I use both heads every week to swap them around.

EX is sold out though.

I assume that KainSwiss, like me, would have to spend a lot more to get the EX accessories from Sideshow seeing that he's not from the US.

In my case it would be around $200 more to get it even if it were still available at SSC (for Prime 1 pieces it's around $400 more for the EX).

I won't spend $200 for an accessory that, again while nice, isn't necessary at all to complete the Bane that I need on my display.

Thankfully for this great statue, Regular Head is where ICONIC is at :)

I assume that KainSwiss, like me, would have to spend a lot more to get the EX accessories from Sideshow seeing that he's not from the US.

In my case it would be around $200 more to get it even if it were still available at SSC (for Prime 1 pieces it's around $400 more for the EX).

I won't spend $200 for an accessory that, again while nice, isn't necessary at all to complete the Bane that I need on my display.

Thankfully for this great statue, Regular Head is where ICONIC is at :)

Same here buddy. Shipping is additional $100-150. Add that to the price of statue then multiply by additional 35%. Then the currency rate. Kind of have to pass on almost all exc nowdays.

Agreed! One of many reasons I did not order this when the exclusive was around. I figured it just wasn’t worth it in the end. Thanos I can understand more. The head is iconic with the smile.

The regular Bane is just perfect as I would never display him with the exclusive head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! One of many reasons I did not order this when the exclusive was around. I figured it just wasn’t worth it in the end. Thanos I can understand more. The head is iconic with the smile.

The regular Bane is just perfect as I would never display him with the exclusive head

I have the EX head and when I first got the statue I switched up the portraits. Now, I have the REG portrait on and will keep it on. It's the Bane I know and nails the classic comic look of the character.

I have the EX head and when I first got the statue I switched up the portraits. Now, I have the REG portrait on and will keep it on. It's the Bane I know and nails the classic comic look of the character.

I actually display the EX head 80% of the time. the Reg looks great but the EX is so much more sinister looking. I absolutely love it!

I actually display the EX head 80% of the time. the Reg looks great but the EX is so much more sinister looking. I absolutely love it!

Your right about sinister looking lol. It scares me a little lol

Got a $50 off discount for in stock Side Show items so finally ordered Bane.....was really stuck between this and the Batman/Bane Maquette but decided on this though I do not have a similar scale size Batman to display it with...perhaps will pose him with the Superman, Wonder Woman and whatever Batman comes out for the newer released Rebirth line.

Got a $50 off discount for in stock Side Show items so finally ordered Bane.....was really stuck between this and the Batman/Bane Maquette but decided on this though I do not have a similar scale size Batman to display it with...perhaps will pose him with the Superman, Wonder Woman and whatever Batman comes out for the newer released Rebirth line.

Congrats, I think you made the right choice. The Bane PF is absolutely a magnificent looking BEAST. The OG Bats PF is still available for a good price in the aftermarket. I have it and love it. However, if that's not your cup of tea, sideshow does have a new Bats PF coming out soon. Hopefully, you'll like that PF and can add it to your collection. Bane and Batman make for a perfect pairing.

Congrats, I think you made the right choice. The Bane PF is absolutely a magnificent looking BEAST. The OG Bats PF is still available for a good price in the aftermarket. I have it and love it. However, if that's not your cup of tea, sideshow does have a new Bats PF coming out soon. Hopefully, you'll like that PF and can add it to your collection. Bane and Batman make for a perfect pairing.

Yeah going to wait for that new Batman to come out then decide. Luckily he is so damn cool by himself wont be a problem till I pick one out.

Yeah going to wait for that new Batman to come out then decide. Luckily he is so damn cool by himself wont be a problem till I pick one out.

Congrats! Just FYI but he pairs exceptionally well with the Arkham Batman. here's a quick pic of my setup for Bane and Arkham Bats:

IMG_7944.jpg

Nice display man. Some grails I see. The force is strong in your collection.

LOL, thanks bro.

Nice collection! What shelves are you using?

Those are Ikea PAX cabinets. There are a couple of great DIY for preparing these cabinets for statue displays. I've got 9 of these setup in my office + 2 Bestas. They really make for great display cabinets, especially if you also install the plexiglass doors.

Great setup...thanks for the pics!
No worries. I think SS is selling the Arkham batman at a discount. You may want to consider it for Bane :)

Back