Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking to sell the EX at a fair price, please message me. I posted a WTB in the commerce section, but no response (even though there have been over 100 views). Thought I'd try here.

Thanks.

If anyone is looking to sell the EX at a fair price, please message me. I posted a WTB in the commerce section, but no response (even though there have been over 100 views). Thought I'd try here.

Thanks.

I don’t think the ex is worth it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I can understand why there hasn't been many responces. I wouldn't sell mine. I love the piece. However, I think the REG is also a phenomenal PF. It's classic looking Bane, all the way.

Agree the REG is also great and still available through SS. If I don't get a fair offer for the EX soon, I plan to pull the trigger on the REG!

Thanks.

not surprised, IMO the EX is awesome. Good Luck in your hunt

not surprised, IMO the EX is awesome. Good Luck in your hunt

Thanks! The search continues. As is often the case, the current asking prices on ebay are outrageous. Even for the REG version, sellers are asking at least $100 or more than what it would cost to purchase from SS including shipping! I guess they are hoping buyers aren't aware you can still buy from SS, although the inventory is apparently getting low.

Thanks! The search continues. As is often the case, the current asking prices on ebay are outrageous. Even for the REG version, sellers are asking at least $100 or more than what it would cost to purchase from SS including shipping! I guess they are hoping buyers aren't aware you can still buy from SS, although the inventory is apparently getting low.

I'd be happy with getting the reg at retail price but if you'd rather hold out for the EX i wish you luck :duff

Just got mine from Sideshow today. All I can say is WOW, he is definitely a grail figure. I should be finished building my custom display case with led lighting in a week or so, something worthy of displaying him in style. My only issue is the sticker they put on the bat signal, is there something I can use to remove the goo it left behind that won’t damage the paint? WD-40, Goo Gone, alcohol, baby oil, they all work but I’m afraid of effect on paint.

Try using an eraser if not a little isopropyl alcohol 70% on a q tip should do the trick. Just rinse with a little water after

I've been testing with some led lights to bring the statue to life, and my brother took a photo of the final look :horror
Bane (1).jpg

Back