1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might do another. Agreed that he modding is pretty easy- what I hate is messing with the straps for the shotgun holster / chainsaw clip.

Mine still isn't wearing his. :rotfl

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I think a long sleeve looks a lot better on Ash though. I still wonder why sideshow didn't include one as an accessory, would have easily made the price easier to swallow.

Ash has arrived!

05357996-E9E2-4566-B1FC-64F68E2FC886_zpsygz9vq4d.jpg

My WL on the EX came through last week, got him yesterday. I really can't say enough how great this fig is, looks absolutely stunning! The EX hand adds a lot of fun too, glad I was able to snag one. Do I wish it came with another top notch Campbell expression/HS. Sure. But this is light years beyond Snake, it's like two different companies. Good job on the weathering, paint, looks great even on an iPhone pic.IMG_6180.jpg Love it!

My WL on the EX came through last week, got him yesterday. I really can't say enough how great this fig is, looks absolutely stunning! The EX hand adds a lot of fun too, glad I was able to snag one. Do I wish it came with another top notch Campbell expression/HS. Sure. But this is light years beyond Snake, it's like two different companies. Good job on the weathering, paint, looks great even on an iPhone pic. Love it!

Fixed for ya :wink1:
99a93146037da417559eaa7b11f3cc63.jpg

Congrats! When did you jump on the WL? My ex waitlist shipped today. Pretty pumped to get him.

Argh, I lied. The Ash figure that got converted was a regular one, the EX must have been unavailable already when I was ordering. I got him confused with the EX Jason Voorhees that got converted too.

Oh well, I hope I will find an aftermarket EX hand :)

I got my Exclusive coming! :yess:

Waitlist ordered the morning of February 24th. :impatient:

Now I have to manage the $258 hole in the wallet. :thud:

Back