1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve an exclusive Ash for sale if anyone is interested! Just shoot me a PM. - SOLD

Anybody selling one of these currently? I have a buddy looking for one, and unfortunately the search feature in the for sale section won't allow you to look for a 3 character word like "ASH"....

Sallah

Anybody selling one of these currently? I have a buddy looking for one, and unfortunately the search feature in the for sale section won't allow you to look for a 3 character word like "ASH"....

Sallah
Try evil dead ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Try evil dead ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Good thought... but I tried that and didn't see much. I think most folks just put "Ash" and are unaware nobody can find it from that...

Sallah

I bought one from Popcultcha yesterday and I can't wait for him to ship. Gonna be a bit before he gets to Ohio, but still. Only wish he came with the hand.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wish I could have gotten one state side, but even my local comic shop doesn't get stuff like this in. One time I asked about Hot Toys, the dude at the counter looked at me like I had two heads, whether I'm a girl or because I was simply asking, I'm not sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Check your local comic shops, especially if you live in a kind of smaller area like I do. One near me had this guy, and I guess they wanted to move him, they gave me a 10% discount (which in Texas is little more than the tax, really.) Walked away with him for about $230.

And even at $250, I'd say go for it if you're a fan of the character.

My new ash I got from a fellow collector here still new in box for $250. Sideshow did a awesome job. With this, Freddy and Jason figures sideshow might be getting better and better at sixth scale figures

iOFEeav.jpg

dgyB484.jpg

vObDHdG.jpg

Back