Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that work and effort and the still manage to undersize the warriors. :slap If properly sized this would be an instant buy, as I love everything else.

All that work and effort and the still manage to undersize the warriors. :slap If properly sized this would be an instant buy, as I love everything else.

Yeah - real shame - all that care & effort but with another major (and stupid) mistake that will ruin it for many.

For those that are NOT bugged by that though, it should be a great display piece.

I'm also thinking that like the king, the queen will be cast in vinyl with a poly base.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Certainly looks promising. Painting the Queen is always sophisticated n tricky. Looks good on proto. I'm sceptical for the production piece.

Certainly looks promising. Painting the Queen is always sophisticated n tricky. Looks good on proto. I'm sceptical for the production piece.

That’s my only gripe. But we shall see eventually. The price on this will be very expensive considering Legacy Effects track record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s my only gripe. But we shall see eventually. The price on this will be very expensive considering Legacy Effects track record

Legacy Effects did the King as well. I would expect this to be a similar price to that.

As much as I want this, I think I'm going to wait for in-hand pics, unless Sideshow can confirm what it's made of. Not paying $1000 for a vinyl Alien Queen.

Do I need 3 Queens??? Hmmm...
Already have the 1/4 Bust and Diorama...

30cfe54de437f4521dd86e7912316af7.jpg

b5140e9dad3b0b5a69eb657d7290943b.jpg

8ec30d1b51b7e6d8c3f520fb814b43aa.jpg

If I was guaranteed to receive what is in that video I’d order this but I have a hard time believing we’ll get anything close to that, I’m going to wait for in hand pics as with most SS pieces these days unfortunately

It was more than adequate for sure. Was not impressed tho, mostly cause this piece had no previous screen/studio prop reference to compare.

I won’t even bother ordering this as I’ve already max out for the year on the Dog Alien by Prime 1 but will love to see everyone’s reviews once in hand

Back