Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking pics of your toys in your car makes this hobby look a little shady. Like you picked up a hooker at lunch and parked in a secluded area. Maybe this says too much about me.:monkey3

Nope. He was a cool ass mofo though! How have you been?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
be cool man, i've got a rep to protect here as the biggest troll of all time.

Taking pics of your toys in your car makes this hobby look a little shady. Like you picked up a hooker at lunch and parked in a secluded area. Maybe this says too much about me.:monkey3
why do you think i ran out of time?

all in all he's a great fig, the pouches fall off pretty easy, though so be careful when you're handling him. also, it's a bit of a pain to get the hands swapped out since it's hard to push them in all the way. might seem stiff at first but you just gotta loosen up the suit a bit. also, the joints are ratched like for some reason I thought they were:

got home late so i don't feel like taking a whole bunch of pics, but people more capable than I am will start uploading theirs soon enough. SS did a great job on the fig.

he's also sturdy as hell which i appreciate, since every other sixth-scale company seems to not want to do that with their figs.

be cool man, i've got a rep to protect here as the biggest troll of all time.

why do you think i ran out of time?

all in all he's a great fig, the pouches fall off pretty easy, though so be careful when you're handling him. also, it's a bit of a pain to get the hands swapped out since it's hard to push them in all the way. might seem stiff at first but you just gotta loosen up the suit a bit. also, the joints are ratched like for some reason

I already lost one :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

all in all he's a great fig, the pouches fall off pretty easy, though so be careful when you're handling him. also, it's a bit of a pain to get the hands swapped out since it's hard to push them in all the way. might seem stiff at first but you just gotta loosen up the suit a bit. also, the joints are ratched like for some reason I thought they were:

got home late so i don't feel like taking a whole bunch of pics, but people more capable than I am will start uploading theirs soon enough. SS did a great job on the fig.[/QUOTE]

Cool pose Spliff:clap cant wait for Friday for mine.

Quick and dirty while at work.

IMG_20151103_140847.jpg

Anyone have a problem with one of the heads not fitting on the peg very snug? One of them just kinda sits there wobbly

Wasn't expecting him until tomorrow, but a nice surprise that he arrived a day early. Really pleased with the figure.

These came today, and Hawkeye was yesterday...

I feel like I need to make a Liefeld joke or something.

I wanted more pouches (and more guns), but what's with those clips on them accessories, so many that look like you could easily lose them. How many are there anyway? The box is nice, I prefer the shoe box style and then the cover piece is plastic (is this what Hot Toys will do with that Leia exclusive)! Stickers should have been magnets or better yet a whiteboard pen, but the speech bubbles are brilliant. Is that knife metal? It feels heavier, and I was hoping metal blades like they kinda started with the joes...

Anyway on opening he's pretty decent from Sideshow, but this is Deadpool, a pretty popular character especially being a more recent one so doesn't have as long an attachment to iconic looks in his costume, he'll always be awesome! Still though, that price... better than red five I s'pose.

uploadfromtaptalk1446650693932.jpg

Got him last night. I'm loving him alot more than I thought I would. I did make some mods to his gators and gauntlets as I don't care for them that much and I prefer a more comic accurate look.

Call me a dunce, but I can't get my word bubble wires to fit into the slots in the stand and I don't want to force them in. If anyone has any advice it'd be appreciated. (Edit: I figured it out. I don't know why I just didn't put them in the main slot in the first place.)[emoji6]

Ps. Please excuse the sideways pics. That's how they uploaded.

4dbfc3f7e92b0f3d49734e4e7742dff8.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446650721167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446650721167.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 187
Back