Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to change Sideshow name to Airport Sideshow EXPECT DELAYS, DELAYS , DELAYS Rackem UP. Rackem & StAckem people see you in November.:impatient::wave

Shipping has been dropped down to $18 within the US, at least to Illinois. I'm not sure if the exclusive's shipping has been lowered since I can't see the shipping for it on the site.

Shipping has been dropped down to $18 within the US, at least to Illinois. I'm not sure if the exclusive's shipping has been lowered since I can't see the shipping for it on the site.

They have just change my shipping to $18.63 to Florida and its for the EX version.

I just chatted with Tesa and she confirmed for me as well that shipping on Deadpool was $32 from CA to Michigan. I said in the almost 20 years of shopping with them I've never seen a shipping price spike like that on a 1/6 product before, and it was making me question whether I should continue shopping with Sideshow. She told me that the decision was made to not offer a discounted shipping cost on this product, and that most of the time there is a discount on shipping fees. She offered me a discount on the product, but said she was unable to change the shipping costs.

This was the final nail in my shopping with Sideshow, and most likely the deciding factor in killing my 1/6 collection entirely. It has just finally gotten out of control, and if anyone thinks that any 1/6 product Sideshow is manufacturing in 2015 is worth $250+, they are out of their damn mind.

I just lost between $200 - $300 in NRD's, but all Sideshow preorders have been cancelled and Tesa said she would close my account. I asked her to please tell anyone up the ladder that would listen that Sideshow's business decisions and lack of communication with customers is costing them long time loyal customers. Hopefully someone will pay attention.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLv4vVphNgwn7ws/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No "ragrets", glad to finally be done with Sideshow. The fact that they eventually adjusted shipping prices (after customer service reps insisted it wasn't an error) but made no attempt to reach out to a customer that they lost to correct the problem just shows the company's current level of commitment to customer satisfaction and concern about customer loyalty.

Last edited:
Not sure where all this talk of delay is coming from. I got an email earlier in the week confirming the 6th as the day it is arriving for billing and shipment (with the crazy wrong shipping amount) and another email this morning again confirming the 6th but with the new and correct shipping amount. If your flex pay was the 5th, guess you missed out by a day but as they always do I would expect you will get an email within a few days of the 6th offering to bring it forward.

This guy was always listed as Oct-Dec and he is coming right at the start of Oct. But even if he was released December, that's still within the estimated window and hardly a delay.

they are in out in HK early, is same for all the HT figs sold by SS and imagine other SS products. its not a case of factory leak i think its a case of location. those that ordered them located in HK get it early cuz they are literally close to factory. prolly takes day or so in the mail.

way back i got my star lord direct from HK seller for a higher price simply cuz i didnt want to wait for SS stock to arrive.

As cool as this figure is, I had to cancel it. Need the cash for winter rims/tires.
Still have Darth Vader and batman Returns on order, so I'm a happy camper.

He does look nice and I want to pick him up when he is released over here but I would prefer the movie version but there is no guarantees that HT will release him. Decisions, decisions. :gah:

Not sure where all this talk of delay is coming from. I got an email earlier in the week confirming the 6th as the day it is arriving for billing and shipment (with the crazy wrong shipping amount) and another email this morning again confirming the 6th but with the new and correct shipping amount. If your flex pay was the 5th, guess you missed out by a day but as they always do I would expect you will get an email within a few days of the 6th offering to bring it forward.

This guy was always listed as Oct-Dec and he is coming right at the start of Oct. But even if he was released December, that's still within the estimated window and hardly a delay.

NOPE!
When he was announced it was October.
Later on they changed it.
I was buying one for my twin brother for our birthday in October!

NOPE!

Well you're in luck because it's out in October.

Edit: Mines been charged and is "Shipping Soon".

NOPE!

When do you think they changed it? They rarely list a month as the expected release. It's almost always a three month window.

Back