Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the Ex as well. October 2015 is pretty far away so I'll have the cash by then. Woohoo, first time ordering through SS, this is like a milestone for me.

Been straying away from figures lately...but I'll be damned if I don't add this Deadpool into my collection. SSC gave a ton of great accessories on this one... EX ordered!

this might be the most unique figure I have ever seen done. I think he's worthy of being my only 1/6 Doll

$229 seems to be the going rate any reasonable 1/6 collectible. Reasonable meaning something not too big, complex, or with a lot of extra parts. Those MOS was under 200, but I guess he didn't really come with much.

Question: I noticed that when choosing the FlexPay option you can only pay with a credit card and not paypal. Now, my pre-paid (which is the one I have in my account) ends in September. What's going to happen when the time comes for my September and October payments? Will I change the card in my account and it'll carry on to the FlexPlay payments, or something else?

Question: I noticed that when choosing the FlexPay option you can only pay with a credit card and not paypal. Now, my pre-paid (which is the one I have in my account) ends in September. What's going to happen when the time comes for my September and October payments? Will I change the card in my account and it'll carry on to the FlexPlay payments, or something else?

You just do a card update on your account. After you are done adding the card, it will give you the option to choose the orders you want the card to be applied to. You will get a list of all your orders, and either can choose a few by putting a check-mark on them, or you can choose 'All'.
Easy.

You just do a card update on your account. After you are done adding the card, it will give you the option to choose the orders you want the card to be applied to. You will get a list of all your orders, and either can choose a few by putting a check-mark on them, or you can choose 'All'.
Easy.
Thanks! I've never ordered with FP so I'm a tad bit anxious. Again, thanks a lot!

Well I broke down and got the exclusive even though I know nothing about the character. It's just too cool looking to pass up. This is my first order with SST since the hobbits.

Smart move. This guy will garnish a huge after market value. I would get it now at retail. Because anyone who second guesses will be paying $300+ for him after his release.

Are they kidding with the price? Thought part of the charm with these sideshow figs were they werent going to be as expensive as hot toys.

Back