Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

Awesome. I already decided I'm gonna bend over and welcome the shafting by importing for the exclusive :pray:

Glad to see Im not the only one camping their site today. lol

Launching Sideshow’s highly-anticipated new Marvel Sixth Scale figure collection… “Here comes DEADPOOL!”

Armed to the teeth with guns, puns, and things that go boom, our fully articulated Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure is ready to break through any obstacle – especially the proverbial fourth wall.
deadpool-press17.jpg

100178_press01.jpg

Decked out in his iconic hand-tailored red and black costume, super-studly Wade Wilson comes with two handsome portraits and tons of goodies, including long and short stabbing weapons, two *****in’ pistols, a Whoop Ass-ault rifle, and Big Boomin’ Balls.
100178_press02.jpg

100178_press04.jpg

100178_press05.jpg

Famous for his over-the-top personality, Marvel’s Merc with a Mouth can fully express himself with multiple swap-out hand gestures and plug-in word bubble accessories, customizable with explicit thoughts and witty words. All we have to say is, “You’re welcome, mankind.”
100178_press06.jpg

100178_press07.jpg

100178_press08.jpg

100178_press09.jpg

100178_press10.jpg

100178_press11.jpg

100178_press12.jpg

100178_press13.jpg

100178_press14.jpg

100178_press15.jpg

100178_press16.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive

The Sideshow Exclusive version of Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure will also include a flying zombie head.* No, really… Check it out:
1001781_press01.jpg

1001781_press02.jpg

*Zombie head accessory supported by figure stand. Does not actually fly.

Artist Credits

David Igo (Design)
Walter O’Neal (Design)
Tim Niver (Sculpt)
Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
Andy Bergholtz (Sculpt)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Esther Skandunas (Costume)
Kevin Ellis (Costume, Development)
Jesse Lincoln (Development)
Matt Bischof (Development)
The regular and Exclusive versions of the Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $229.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, September 25th.

Releasing Deadpool as the first figure in the Marvel line was a good idea, he is going to generate some massive sales to help push this line further. I can't wait to see what else is in store. I am hoping for some more X-Men, give me a Jim Lee Cyclops and Magneto and I will be in heaven!

Re: Article: Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

I've never even read a Deadpool comic so far, but I'm tempted to get him when he's released. The poses are endless, and it would be fun to have a character I can just pose however I want and it actually suits the character.

I've never even read a Deadpool comic so far, but I'm tempted to get him when he's released. The poses are endless, and it would be fun to have a character I can just pose however I want and it actually suits the character.

What ever you're doing, stop it. Walk or drive down to a local comic shop, and buy anything they have of Deadpool. Deadpool Marvel Now, Dracula's Gauntlet, Deadpool vs Hawkeye, Deadpool vs X-Force, Killistrated, anything. Then, go home, crack a beer, and sit back and be prepared to have your mind blown by writing gold!

What ever you're doing, stop it. Walk or drive down to a local comic shop, and buy anything they have of Deadpool. Deadpool Marvel Now, Dracula's Gauntlet, Deadpool vs Hawkeye, Deadpool vs X-Force, Killistrated, anything. Then, go home, crack a beer, and sit back and be prepared to have your mind blown by writing gold!

You forgot his first appearance in New Mutants #98

One time, DP traveled to a land of dinosaurs to retrieve a zombie head. He wound up in a space battle and then went dimension hopping.

Then there was the time Spider-man had to save him from an assassin monkey.

But the real question is.... did he get the girl?

He's up guys

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ex ordered!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back