Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’re doing this again? [emoji23] Here’s mine. The left is right out of the box and the right one is modified. I swapped the body out for a generic one I picked up on eBay. Crappy cell phone shots, sorry

7a6212b23be4aee0852e5d0321d0c69c.jpg

ead2e633764674118b5bf9491e62e55c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true but the SSC gloves to me also seem too "petite" - the glove fingers seem slender and tightly fitted (ie almost like fingers painted tan) as opposed to the large, looser fitting suede (almost gardening gloves) type fit they have in the movie. So they aren't hugely underscale but the thin/delicate-ness of the fingers makes them appear smaller to me.

With the replacement gloves they just seemed to feel more screen accurate for me, but in many pics the included glove hands seem okay.

Yes I agree the gloves could be better. Which ones are you using?

Great figures guys! I have a couple too but wish I had picked up a third back when they sold for around retail. Still holds up really well but wouldn't mind HT taking a crack at it.

I hate you guys that have more than one!
Joking aside that's a great setup:clap..hopefully one day i'll have a few more and do the same

If HT don't do a version maybe SS will re-release it....preferably a nice 2pack....PLEASE SIDESHOW:)

Now that sideshow charges $250 for 1, maybe a 2 pack is a bad idea. I kick myself for only buying 1 of these as well as passing on gamorreans and cantina band.

I hate you guys that have more than one!
Joking aside that's a great setup:clap..hopefully one day i'll have a few more and do the same

If HT don't do a version maybe SS will re-release it....preferably a nice 2pack....PLEASE SIDESHOW:)

Back when this came out it was the first fig I bought multiples of. I got my sister to register and order so I could get a second exclusive.

Back