Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be on the safe side, I checked while I was in my account, today:

SSC said:
A few of the most important facts:

•You can't earn rewards and redeem them at the same time.
•Once you redeem rewards-they can't be transferred or returned upon cancellation. CHOOSE WISELY!!
•They are not applicable on taxes and shipping costs.
•Rewards can't be added to an order after checkout.

Sorry to re-post essentially the same info, but I wanted to confirm as when I read the FAQ later in the day, it was actually a bit ambiguous. I found this more concise version while I was in my account page and likely a few of us will run into this same situation, so good to know for future reference.

Just to be on the safe side, I checked while I was in my account, today:

Sorry to re-post essentially the same info, but I wanted to confirm as when I read the FAQ later in the day, it was actually a bit ambiguous. I found this more concise version while I was in my account page and likely a few of us will run into this same situation, so good to know for future reference.

Yeah, I do remember reading these rules in the past so good to know and thanks for confirming. I might just have to use the code for something else... :)

529063_496207010404971_1939194291_n.jpg

I really like the set-ups that SS is doing. The Star Wars and DC line are looking awesome.

Is that Sandtrooper helmet new? it has padding on the inside, mine doesn't have that.

Back