Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder about that, the improvement. Certain aspects have greatly improved -- ex: weathering -- but then there's other areas that are sorely lacking still -- ex: Lando and Vader's cape material.

I hope the Sand-dude doesn't suffer from imposeable material.

Their sculpting quality has also improved. But you're right - I saw my friend's Lando and the cape was a mess.

All I want to see announced at SDCC is either the landspeeder or the droids.

While those would be awesome, I'm really hoping for the probot. Give me that damn probot, SSC!!

FLOSI, would love to see an HT Chewie, but thought HT was only allowed to make figures that SSC has already done in the past and could use a re-do? Or am I mistaken on that?

Today my wife pre-ordered the Tusken for me(the Exclusive, no less) as an early-late birthday present. Early, because my birthday is in Aug.;late, because the figure is due in Sept.It's good to be married; guess I'll have to let her get that cat now...PS

Today my wife pre-ordered the Tusken for me(the Exclusive, no less) as an early-late birthday present. Early, because my birthday is in Aug.;late, because the figure is due in Sept.It's good to be married; guess I'll have to let her get that cat now...PS

It is nice to be married. My wife doesn't have to ask me what I want for Christmas or my Birthday anymore, she just has to ask me what figure she is paying for and for how much. Man I love my woman!

No way on earth one action figure = one cat. You have plenty more leverage there buddy :wink1:

You don't know my wife. Besides,I like cats;granted, I like dogs better,but kitties are ok too.And by allowing the cat, she promised not to get any more aquaria;she currently has 6...PS

That's a lot of fish. Wouldn't they be more fun with a cat in the house?

Cat is expensive. The lifetime of food and vet bills alone would pay for the Tusken a thousand times over. Unless she's paying for it, in which case you got a deal. You get to live with one of nature's most awesome organisms, without any of the work.

Though, you might want to include a 'no litter box cleaning' clause before you finalize...

The SW SB pic...

SW%2BBook.jpg

Here you go. I found an un-cropped version of the exclusive gaffi stick pic:
3tusk.jpg

Back