Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that tusker in the middle is a fathead.........:lol

Ya, I noticed that right away, maybe thats porkins brother under that helmet... :lol

250px-Porkins.jpg

Can't wait for this figure -he's been on my wishlist for a LONG time.

I have a full size Tusken outfit and trust me, you can't see anything. Now imagine walking around with a sharpened metal rod when you can't see and kids running up to you for a hug. Yeah, you don't want metal ends. :p

I just canceled mine and reordered it using the MAY15 code. It took $15 off.

Just did the same thing, works out better than the reward points and I get to use these coupons so rarely (most of my preordered stuff is sold out or NRD's) I thought I'd take advantage of it for a change. It saves me a bit on the exchange rate as well.

Cancelled and re-ordered with the MAY15 code as well. Every dollar in savings counts.

Hmmm, I had originally used some of my reward points to get some money off. If I cancel, do I get the points back so I can re-order it with the code like you guys did?

It's a great figure, I'll have to see if I can pick one up here in the UK , shipping and import fees from the USA are just way too high. Shame really I would have loved the exclusive.

Hmmm, I had originally used some of my reward points to get some money off. If I cancel, do I get the points back so I can re-order it with the code like you guys did?

I would double-check their FAQ to be certain, but I'm 99% sure that you will lose your points and that there's no way to re-credit them to your account if you cancel your order.

One of my most anticipated figures. Gonna be a home run from Sideshow for sure.

I would double-check their FAQ to be certain, but I'm 99% sure that you will lose your points and that there's no way to re-credit them to your account if you cancel your order.

Thanks that's what I figured. Oh well I still got some money off with the points so I will settle for that.

Back