Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one has a different bandolier and no belt:

sideshow_DYEH_0049.jpg

I think they just took away the extra robes and belt. That bano might be borrowed from another military figure????

That's why this is a great figure to have. You can customize/reconfigure it and it's accessories till the cows come home.

That's an awesome display. Would be really happy to come up with something at home even a quarter as epic. And agreed, Weezer, part of what makes these guys so cool is the easy customization by just removing a robe and replacing the bandolier. Very cool. Hope these guys are around a long time at retail so I can maybe pick-up another one down the line cheap.

AMAZING figure!!
well done Sideshow!!

Good to see the money i put towards the Clones is starting to pay off with Tuskens and Snowtroopers...

I was trying to tell myself I don't need Tuskens...but after seeing that display I changed my mind. SS also got me with the Snowtrooper.

I put some money down towards Clones too and I'm happy with the result.

That display is AWESOME!

PLEASE don't cheap out on this in production, Sideshow! The robes, everything look great here! Materials A++++

That display is AWESOME!

PLEASE don't cheap out on this in production, Sideshow! The robes, everything look great here! Materials A++++

That's the thing...I try to find something to nitpick but I just can't. Looks like I'll be breaking out the paper mache to try and recreate that display.

That display is AWESOME!

Heartily agree. I really hope that they keep all the materials just the same as the figures are perfect. Fabric has a nice drape and wrinkle to it.

I have to agree with others here, they look fantastic.

In my opinion, the Tusken Raider may be the best 1:6 Sideshow has done yet. Please don't screw it up.

Glad to see the love here for such a huge SW icon! :yess:

I'm glad I'm uber picky - & focused. This guy is the ONLY SSC SW 1/6 figure I'll be getting out of everything shown so far.

I hope we get a prequel version of them too - easy purchase for me, though I have no interest in a Tusken child or mommy representation; just didn't dig the head gear for either

Back