Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While they were on display at SDCC, did SSC reveal what kind of base/stand will come with the TR?
I hope it's a sandy one or some kind of rocky goodness.

Who else is hoping for Sideshow to do a TPM Sandpeople?
I would think the head sculpt is slightly difference.

Who else is hoping for Sideshow to do a TPM Sandpeople?
I would think the head sculpt is slightly difference.

There's no "cool" differences between the two, unlike say the snowtrooper and snowtrooper commander.

tusken7799.jpg

Yeah, agreed. No sense in offering a TPM Tusken. However, if they're offering a variant of the ANH one down the road, as Josh seemed to think, that's cool.

I don't know. I can see Sideshow doing a TPM variant very easily. Just look at the SandTroopers. They have subtle variations of their weapons, backpack and weathering. The Sandpeople guys would get a new headsculpt, new bandoliers, slightly different robes or layering, and maybe a new weapon or two. I think there's enough to make a variant.

I don't know. I can see Sideshow doing a TPM variant very easily. Just look at the SandTroopers. They have subtle variations of their weapons, backpack and weathering. The Sandpeople guys would get a new headsculpt, new bandoliers, slightly different robes or layering, and maybe a new weapon or two. I think there's enough to make a variant.

If they can make a army of clones by changing the paint scheme I am sure they would love to spend a little money to make a whole new Tusken Raider.

If they can make a army of clones by changing the paint scheme I am sure they would love to spend a little money to make a whole new Tusken Raider.
Clones are money in the bank though.

Sand People have more of a niche fan base, so I don't see it as a no brainer for SSC at all really. :dunno

Hmmm, well, as I mentioned earlier, Josh seemed to think that there was a variant at SDCC. I get what you're saying, too, and personally, I wouldn't have expected a second Tusken, but who knows.

Yeah, you just never know I guess. They have set precedents before - the Sandies as you say, also the Endor commandos & Gamorreans are other examples.

Who knows.. :lol

Looking at the pic's it just seems the one that is different just has 2 of the outer robes removed and the bandolier around his shoulder instead of his waist, he is also holding the weapon that is included with the exclusive from SS.
529063_496207010404971_1939194291_n.jpg
[/

He also has the breathing device that doesn't seem to come with the TPM tuskin in the pic below?

tusken7799.jpg

Doesn't mean they won't make a TPM variant at some point, but I don't think the one in the picture is it. :dunno

Last edited:

I can see a Tusken G Airman variant.

tusken-airman.jpg

Would love it if they wind up selling the "dogs" they had in EpII even if that wasnt the OT (I believe they are called massiffs). I suppose I could always customize a Tracker Pred hound but whose got the time.

Can't go wrong with a classic Tusken. One of my most anticipated figures this year!

What if there is a AOTC Sandpeople family pack with dad, mum, child and pet dog. Dad comes with removable head.:)

Back