Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price isn't too bad. There's a lot more 'usable' stuff included here than the extras we got with Vader, most of which I left in the box.

People want to compare to HT, we'll it looks HT quality with the price to match.

'66 Bats has a junk costume with one thread holding the cape clasp on, not all their figures are the benchmark.

Well said! THis sculpt and paint look great. Sideshow usually fails on the final product not usually the protos. So even though I preordered I am crossing my fingers for this to really be HT quality as shown.

Jango turned out fantastic! Love all of the extras gave him. Though with all of the stuff they gave him, its baffling he doesn't have a normal unmasked head. You'd think they'd have done that. I mean Wolff came with 4 heads. Why not Jango? Helmeted, pilot, unmasked, dented. And the lack of a severed head neck stump is lame too.

I'm very impressed with this set! I absolutely agree that the non helmet head should not have been the ex. The poncho for sure or maybe even another head without the headset. I kinda like all the little extra things like the smoke and jet pack flames. Great set.

As far as the price is concerned, it doesn't surprise me. $199 is the new average price. Better get used to it, people! So for this to be $220 with all the extra stuff it comes with is expected.

However, no interest. :D

Really tempted to pre order this guy, but the helmet boba helmet greeblie that he shouldn't have is kinda a huge turnoff for me. Hopefully sideshow can fix it in a year

Cum-shots for his pistols and corny Hasbro flame effects don't really add up to a value package imo. To each their own i guess.

If you'd read my earlier posts you'd see that I don't like the Hasbro plastic effects. I'm talking about a kick ass headsculpt, two jet packs and the new style stand.

Value or not to you, I'm happily buying it. Not saying I like the price hikes either.

Last edited:
Jango looks awesome...........appears really well done from these shots. I agree the smoke
, flames, and effect pieces arent needed but hey ssc is trying I suppose. I'm only a so so fan of the character so will be passing but congrats for the fans been wanting him. Good job ssc.

10151315_10152355907585272_4179938131819064312_n.jpg

Jesus that's
Vader_Impressive.gif

God Damn that's impressive. I'm telling you. Sideshow is really stepping up to Hot Toys Level. That's an amazing sculpt right there. Paint is amazing too so life like. So glad I ordered!:clap

Somebody needs to take those smoke effects and recast in clear smoked resin...then they would be close to perfect.
Jango/Boba two pack!

One, Cody.
..& the hilarious thing, is that the Cody portrait has a blatant flaw - no buzz cut on the sides, so a bad Cody portrait, but a nice Jango alternative.

Way to go SSC, miss those glaringly obvious things why don'tcha. :yess: :lol

Regarding this new Jango head sculpt - it's a nice detailed portrait - sure, but look at the height of the forehead. Take that headband away, & it's got Herman Munster proportions. :monkey1

..& the hilarious thing, is that the Cody portrait has a blatant flaw - no buzz cut on the sides, so a bad Cody portrait, but a nice Jango alternative.

Way to go SSC, miss those glaringly obvious things why don'tcha. :yess: :lol

Regarding this new Jango head sculpt - it's a nice detailed portrait - sure, but look at the height of the forehead. Take that headband away, & it's got Herman Munster proportions. :monkey1
Your right on the forehead lol

Back