Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed JB's pic for a compare...

Jango COMP.jpg

What "dart" on his 'right' arm? All I see is the copper and black 'dart' on his left gauntlet.

Here he is, preparing his Kamino Sabre Dart....

Yes, there are a few "differences" between the figure and the studio shots, but I don't think they keep the figure from looking pretty impressive....

Enjoying the different pics from folks....keep 'em coming!

To my surprise my LCS had this figure on display today. Looked very purple in person and not on par with the HT stormtrooper standing next to him.

Last edited:
This is a very strange thing - if it's not supposed to be purple, then why did SSC and Medi both do a purple jumpsuit (and yeah, Medi also did a blue one)? This goes far beyond the blue/brown Hoth coat thing.

I guess people don't care as much about Jango as Han, or AOTC over ESB, but it's genuinely weird when even the guys at the RPF and other prop/costume boards don't have a clear answer on what color the jumpsuit should be. Hasbro figures are also unclear - some are blue (especially ones closer to the movie's release,) others very purple.

Maybe they should have had a blue jumpsuit option like with Han Hoth.:dunno

This is a very strange thing - if it's not supposed to be purple, then why did SSC and Medi both do a purple jumpsuit (and yeah, Medi also did a blue one)? This goes far beyond the blue/brown Hoth coat thing.

I guess people don't care as much about Jango as Han, or AOTC over ESB, but it's genuinely weird when even the guys at the RPF and other prop/costume boards don't have a clear answer on what color the jumpsuit should be. Hasbro figures are also unclear - some are blue (especially ones closer to the movie's release,) others very purple.

Maybe they should have had a blue jumpsuit option like with Han Hoth.:dunno

the actual suit is a blueish purple, on Kamino/space it looks blue, on the brightly lit saturated geonosis it looks more purple, its just what colors do... but its hard to replicate for you bedroom lighting so they have to pick one or the other for the fig, medi did both, SS chose one

Blue is way better imo, but im sure if SS did blue people would ***** that its not purple

UPS missed me yesterday, said they would try again today. Its 10PM EST, and they haven't been here today. Tracking says its out for delivery! BS. i hate this signature stuff.

UPS missed me yesterday, said they would try again today. Its 10PM EST, and they haven't been here today. Tracking says its out for delivery! BS. i hate this signature stuff.

You can sign up at ups.com and sign for packages online. I always do this, so I never worry about having to sign for anything anymore.

the actual suit is a blueish purple, on Kamino/space it looks blue, on the brightly lit saturated geonosis it looks more purple, its just what colors do... but its hard to replicate for you bedroom lighting so they have to pick one or the other for the fig, medi did both, SS chose one

Blue is way better imo, but im sure if SS did blue people would ***** that its not purple

I guess how it appears onscreen is really all that matters. In the clips I've seen, on Geonosis it looks a reddish-brown/grey, but I'll watch the movie on an HD TV as see.

After getting the Hot Toys First Order Squad Leader, I can't help but feel very disappointed with his figure. I forgot how flat Sideshow's chest armor is, it makes you rely on camera angles when taking pics so it's not noticeable. Figure feels "floppy". His blasters are way too small for his hands, so they always fall off. Same with his damn shin armor and knee pads. Why the hell would they peg that knee pad in? It looks so awkward when you're trying to get a good action pose because his knees are always straight.

Highly considering just sending this one back and I've been anticipating this since I started collecting SSC SW in 2007:thud:

For some reason (and for the first time), when I reordered this figure at SS, I was given the option to give the driver "special instructions." I selected "leave at front door" from a scroll down. I hope it's an option for every future order I place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I chose to go with a flight pose for now. Next pose will be standing with the alternate head sculpt, while wearing the poncho, with the pistols smoking.
6f45e2150548bf8fa94d7b185b4cbb02.jpg
7b03f6af177f9c549a086bcb8c38b723.jpg
6b218ef088e005ef65e3df053209ac25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Love those pics and great display!:clap

Does this figure have the same "boxy chest armor" issue the Boba had?

Back